Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » yellow 94 gt

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: yellow 94 gt
putter
¯
Member # 4253

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for putter  Ford pictures for putter    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[worship] you got 1 badass car bro!!!!! Saw it at Sac today.

--------------------
KEEP THE SHIT REAL!
Is someone posting a bunch of B/S and lies? PM me Ill bust em out for ya!
Sellers Beware WayfastYtee "BAD TRADER"

Posts: 626 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Tinner
¯
Member # 2688

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tinner  Ford pictures for Tinner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
+1 [worship]

--------------------
04 Comp. Orange mach 1
AED built
2.3 Whipple@17#s
605rwhp
580rwtq
10.71@131mph
now with a little more power it goes 135mph+ on 18" DRs

Posts: 835 | From: santa rosa | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
91PONY
Mrs. Valve Events
Member # 206

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91PONY  Ford pictures for 91PONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yes, it's definitely magazine cover-story worthy! [worship] [Wink]

--------------------
Heather '91 GT

Posts: 1477 | From: Citrus Heights, CA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks guys!

It was a fun night at the track. That 11.48 is the fastest the car has gone on a wed night. To bad 11.48 = time to go home..lol [burnout] [patriot]

[ June 16, 2006, 08:06 AM: Message edited by: Yellow94GT ]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
Thanks guys!

It was a fun night at the track. That 11.48 is the fastest the car has gone on a wed night. To bad 11.48 = time to go home..lol [burnout] [patriot]

Welcome to getting kicked out on a wednesday night [patriot]

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by streakmatt:
quote:
Thanks guys!

Well hell, $15 for 2 runs, thats ok by me [Wink] [Big Grin]

Actually, they didn't kick me out, just asked me to slow down a bit next time. I opted to go home [Razz]

All you other guys, come say whats up next time so I can put some more faces with screen names [patriot]

--------------------
AED

putter
¯
Member # 4253

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for putter  Ford pictures for putter    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You wanna meet the mighty putter? [Wink]

--------------------
KEEP THE SHIT REAL!

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
Thanks guys!

Well hell, $15 for 2 runs, thats ok by me [Wink] [Big Grin]

Actually, they didn't kick me out, just asked me to slow down a bit next time. I opted to go home [Razz]

All you other guys, come say whats up next time so I can put some more faces with screen names [patriot]

Well slowing down is no fun, i don't like just running 1/8th mile and getting off the gas. Looks like Me ,you, Mark (smokin lx) and Shaun are all in the get-a-cage or go home club [Big Grin] .

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
putter
¯
Member # 4253

I did talk to you. Your car gets you too much attention sometimes member? [Wink]

--------------------
KEEP THE SHIT REAL!

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Thanks guys!

Well hell, $15 for 2 runs, thats ok by me [Wink]

Well slowing down is no fun, i don't like just running 1/8th mile and getting off the gas. Looks like Me ,you, Mark (smokin lx) and Shaun are all in the get-a-cage or go home club [Big Grin] .
Shaun is getting a cage, but not in the wifes car. He is going to put one in his Cobra. The wifes car is just going to get slowed up a bit so that it wont need one.

As for me, I'll get a cage.....some year [burnout]

--------------------
AED

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

quote:
Originally posted by putter:
I did talk to you. Your car gets you too much attention sometimes member? [Wink]

Are you the one who asked me if it had a carb?

--------------------
AED

putter
¯
Member # 4253

No, I knew the car from these boards but never knew it was show quality. Usualy its fast and ugly or slow and pretty. Your car moves for still being a road worthy N/A car.

--------------------
KEEP THE SHIT REAL!

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

quote:
No, I knew the car from these boards but never knew it was show quality. Usualy its fast and ugly or slow and pretty. Your car moves for still being a road worthy N/A car.

Fast and ugly or slow and pretty....lol

I guess my cars right in the middle [Wink]

Thanks for the complements on the car.

Now its out to the garage to tear it apart and give 93Pony his rocker arms back [Razz]

--------------------
AED

hockeyguy713
¯
Member # 5354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hockeyguy713  Ford pictures for hockeyguy713    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What is your 347 combo? I mean for the internals. Someone was tellin me that you run vic heads and a vic intake but i was curious to know what brand crank, pistons and rods are in that beast. Thanks.

--------------------
91 GT

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

quote:
Originally posted by hockeyguy713:
What is your 347 combo? I mean for the internals. Someone was tellin me that you run vic heads and a vic intake but i was curious to know what brand crank, pistons and rods are in that beast. Thanks.

The rotating assembly consists of an Eagle cast crank and SIR rods with Custom CP pistons.

--------------------
AED

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn it that sucks!!!! that means mine is Slow and UGLY!!! POOP!!

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

putter
¯
Member # 4253

Im sure you dont think that 98 slow... Youre so cool on weds nights out there. How you walk around so arrogantly! MAN YOU ARE COOL!

--------------------
KEEP THE SHIT REAL!

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Im sure you dont think that 98 slow... Youre so cool on weds nights out there. How you walk around so arrogantly! MAN YOU ARE COOL!

Surething Budy! whatever you say. [Roll Eyes] Since you know so much about me when was the last time I was out there?

[ June 19, 2006, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX' ]

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

eljefe
¯
Member # 1753

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eljefe  Ford pictures for eljefe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

haha wtf mate?

--------------------
1969 mustang coupe - the project
1996 mystic cobra - 13.64@105 - sold :(
2007 yaris - daily driver

Posts: 737 | From: holiday in rancho cambodia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
putter
¯
Member # 4253

Hmm I wanna say the day I saw you was 3 weeks ago I think it was same night chino was there. I wasnt impressed by you or your car so I didnt mark it on my calender. However I saw some guys ask about it and you were to cooool to talk to the lesser car crowd LOL. My feelings were not hurt but help the new guys out when you can and dont be cocky about the car you paid for. When you build em its different.

--------------------
KEEP THE SHIT REAL!

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Hmm I wanna say the day I saw you was 3 weeks ago I think it was same night chino was there. I wasnt impressed by you or your car so I didnt mark it on my calender. However I saw some guys ask about it and you were to cooool to talk to the lesser car crowd LOL. My feelings were not hurt but help the new guys out when you can and dont be cocky about the car you paid for. When you build em its different.

I agree 100%. Man its disappointing to hear Cafords peeps act like that. Hell no one likes me here but when I was at the track 4 times this year I met a few peeps here and I was nice to them. I even helped some foos wrench on thier rides and I ended up missing a few turns to race my car at tnt. But thanks for the heads up on this guy I'll make sure to walk very arrogantly after I give him the flashers, tail lights and left hand blinker. I'll even turn on the rear window wiper and he can watch it waive BYE BYE!

But I also have to say that yellowgt's car is very nice its one of the few cars that look nice and can scoot.

[ June 20, 2006, 02:22 AM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
????????wtfputter and cummings offended buy a cocky a-hole(which 98slohowhoe isn't when I have talked to him in sac) way to turn a decent thread shity

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

putter
¯
Member # 4253

cummins and I both just call it how we see it. We arent the bad guys, more like the voices of reason and common sense. We try to keep things as real and honest as possible. Sometimes truth hurts but its always best to be honest. If we are so bad for being so honest then so be it.

--------------------
KEEP THE SHIT REAL!

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Dude I havn't even been to the track in over a month! It's been so long that I have a spider web coming off one of my tires. But whatever you say man. Thats why you can pick and chose your friends. I don't go anywhere to go and try to impress somebody. I have also wrenched on my own car plenty man. It's just these days I work a lot more then I use to and I know some off my GOOD GOOD buddies appreciate the extra cash. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else but to Drew and Shuan. If they didn't want to do it I would do it myself. But thanks for the heads up putter and cummins. I never knew that about myself. I guess I need to work on my attitude a little more to suit you two!

Hey 2stangs, I think you are a big meany butt head too! Always talking down on people just cause your car goes so fast and stuff. Gosh I hate people that know what they talk about and make perfect sense! [Big Grin] [patriot]

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

putter
¯
Member # 4253

O.K. 4 weeks ago LOL but Im thinking it was 3. It takes a big man to admit hes wrong and Im proud of you for that. Just remember when you got into mustangs you didnt know anything either and when somebody gave you advice it helped you so even though a guys running a stock mustang hes still a guy and because you have an H/C/I combo doesnt mean youre wasting youre breathe on them.

--------------------
KEEP THE SHIT REAL!

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com