Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » TNT JUNE 2?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: TNT JUNE 2?
bullitt4110
¯
Member # 6586

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bullitt4110  Ford pictures for bullitt4110    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Never been to a TNT, how much are they? How does it differ from the Wendesday Night drags? I have the weekend off and the car is runnin good so I want to see what she can do.

--------------------
-2001 C5 Z06
-SOLD: Whippled 03 Cobra
-SOLD: Vortech'd 01 Bullitt #4110

DennisG
¯
Member # 163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisG  Ford pictures for DennisG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Usually the TNT is a lot more expensive to run. It's around 50 to race versus 15 on a Wednesday. BUT, there are a lot less cars on a Saturday and you could easily get 10+ runs on the average day. I haven't been to a Wednesday but the lady at the gate has said there are easily 200-300 cars on Wednesday nights and you would be lucky to get 1 or 2 runs and thats it.

[ May 31, 2006, 05:55 AM: Message edited by: DennisG ]

--------------------
Chrysler 2006 300C 6.1 SRT8
Stock with 1400 miles -13.2 @ 108.5

Posts: 387 | From: Manteca, Ca | Registered: Feb 2001  |  :
bullitt4110
¯
Member # 6586

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bullitt4110  Ford pictures for bullitt4110    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Which is normally better the Friday night or Saturday? Is anyone else going this week?

--------------------
-2001 C5 Z06

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bullitt4110:
Which is normally better the Friday night or Saturday? Is anyone else going this week?

Friday is the only test and tune. The track prep is usually alot better on a test and tune night as compared to a wednesday night. Saturday is some nhra jr drag and ET series. I would like to go but need to put a cage in before I can go back [patriot] .

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

SmokeyBurnout
¯
Member # 5745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokeyBurnout  Ford pictures for SmokeyBurnout    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:
quote:

Friday is the only test and tune. The track prep is usually alot better on a test and tune night as compared to a wednesday night. Saturday is some nhra jr drag and ET series. I would like to go but need to put a cage in before I can go back [patriot] .
When is it going in so you can go break in to the 10's?
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SmokeyBurnout:
quote:
quote:

I will order it this week. I will buy You 2 steak and lobster sinner's if You help with the install? Oh and a few cases of beer. [patriot] [Razz]

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

SmokeyBurnout
¯
Member # 5745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokeyBurnout  Ford pictures for SmokeyBurnout    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I will order it this week. I will buy You 2 steak and lobster sinner's if You help with the install? Oh and a few cases of beer. [patriot] [Razz]
I'll do anything for cooked dead animal! [Razz]

Call in sick tomorrow pus and lets install those traction bar things, install your seat and gauges and get me some race fuel for my beast. [patriot] [Whoo Whooooo!]

SmokeyBurnout
¯
Member # 5745

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'll do anything for cooked dead animal! [Razz]

Call in sick tomorrow pus and lets install those traction bar things, install your seat and gauges and get me some race fuel for my beast. [patriot] [Whoo Whooooo!]

PS- You can buy my race fuel for my labor, garage and tool rental. [Razz] [dance]
WaRHawK
¯
Member # 6788

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaRHawK  Ford pictures for WaRHawK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Never been to a TNT, how much are they? How does it differ from the Wendesday Night drags? I have the weekend off and the car is runnin good so I want to see what she can do.

Off the subject////

Wanna race your Bullitt with my stock 02 Z06 just interested in seeing how it would do....

--------------------
02 Z06 (12.04 @ 116mph)GONE
02 Firebird Warhawk in the makings

bullitt4110
¯
Member # 6586

Sure, I havent run it with the S/C but I dont think I will be hitting 12.3's quite yet. I need gears. PM me.

--------------------
-2001 C5 Z06

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com