Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Sac tonight the 24th?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Sac tonight the 24th?
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just trying to see who is gona be out there? I know Jackpine 5.0 and Cal-trans Caddy will be there. Anybody else?

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do they still limit you to 11.49 on Wednesdays?

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah they do.

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX':
Yeah they do.

Damn they should lower that to at least 11 flat to compensate for the power of the car's being produced today. [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

Lonewolf
¯
Member # 4968

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lonewolf  Ford pictures for Lonewolf    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be there...
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:
quote:
Yeah they do.

Damn they should lower that to at least 11 flat to compensate for the power of the car's being produced today. [Whoo Whooooo!]
It's suppose to be "Street Legal Drags" Not totally modified drags. Thats what TNT and grudge nights are for.

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

eljefe
¯
Member # 1753

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eljefe  Ford pictures for eljefe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:
quote:
Yeah they do.

thats the reason it got dropped from 11.99 to 11.49 because of the viper and z06 and gm and dodge's ties with NHRA

--------------------
1969 mustang coupe - the project
1996 mystic cobra - 13.64@105 - sold :(
2007 yaris - daily driver

Posts: 737 | From: holiday in rancho cambodia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
F8LPONY
NORCAL-LS1
Member # 11

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for F8LPONY  Ford pictures for F8LPONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i was out there in my lil grey Chevy. Ran a 14.78@92.8mph in a basically stock 4.8L. Not too bad.

Later on I was wishing the track would hire someone with a paintball gun to shoot all the stupid ass kids that decided to RACE or peel out down the exit road slinging rocks on peoples parked cars and basically acting like Fing idiots. I watched a dumbfuck in a Mustang floor it and actually pass some import on the exit road then proceed to scrape the crap out of the bottom of his car when he hit the big dip before the turn. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
01' GMC ExtCab Z71
Old time = 12.33@110mph 1.85 60' New combo in progress.

Posts: 1292 | From: Sacramento, CA. | Registered: Aug 2000  |  :
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by F8LPONY:

Later on I was wishing the track would hire someone with a paintball gun to shoot all the stupid ass kids that decided to RACE or peel out down the exit road slinging rocks on peoples parked cars and basically acting like Fing idiots. I watched a dumbfuck in a Mustang floor it and actually pass some import on the exit road then proceed to scrape the crap out of the bottom of his car when he hit the big dip before the turn. [Roll Eyes]

That's why I hate going on Wednesdays...the kids fuckin kill me.
[Mad]

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com