Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » 4/26 Sac Raceway

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 4/26 Sac Raceway
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just trying to see who else was thinking about going out to the track tonight. I am going out trying to get some more time behind the wheel.

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I might make an appearance, it depends on how much my cousin and i get done to his car.

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
TheHorseWhisperer
Member # 6503

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheHorseWhisperer  Ford pictures for TheHorseWhisperer    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
IM LEAVING TO GO IN ABOUT 30 MINS
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well matt you know what the car looks like come say hi if I don't see ya First.

And Horse Whisperer look for a car like this one
 -

And Say Hi.

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ May 03, 2006, 02:53 AM: Message edited by: season'd 88 ]

RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i dont remember exactly but the blue LX was hittin 12.1 or 12.0...and the mph wasnt working so it didnt come up...that fucker was scootin! OOOO and it must be nice to trailor it home on a flatbed with a sick ass F250 PSD...haha and if anyone hasnt seen this car...you could freaking eat off it, its so clean!

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

quote:
Originally posted by 8850GT:
i dont remember exactly but the blue LX was hittin 12.1 or 12.0...and the mph wasnt working so it didnt come up...that fucker was scootin! OOOO and it must be nice to trailor it home on a flatbed with a sick ass F250 PSD...haha and if anyone hasnt seen this car...you could freaking eat off it, its so clean!

[Eek!] [Eek!] WOW. That is one of the coolest things anybody has ever said about my car and truck that I have never meet. I was winning races so I never really got to add a degree or two of timing or mess with the fuel pressure at all. I left it as it was. I think I would have had a couple of 11 sec runs. I had one run with a .001 reaction [Eek!] I had two 1.75 60ft runs, one of them I ran a 12.18 lifting off the gas trying to not break out and still trapping 108mph. I ended up with a runner up BEER MUG, so I was stoked. Thanks for the compliments. [patriot]

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

Jackpine 5.0
¯
Member # 6349

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jackpine 5.0  Ford pictures for Jackpine 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats on the runner up - but you can do better than that! Sorry I couldn't stay, damn school always takin' away from my fun. Maybe I'll go next week and actually run my car, and don't forget about that shifter handle.

--------------------
Jackpine Crew
94 Toyota - Straight Axled on 37's
87 LX - goin' for 12's on stock motor (airbox to oil pan)

Posts: 55 | From: Shingle Springs, CA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks like you definitely would have hit 11's if you didn't get off the gas. [patriot] ... I wanted to get out there but i got hella busy with Zack's car.

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

quote:
Originally posted by streakmatt:
Looks like you definitely would have hit 11's if you didn't get off the gas. [patriot] ... I wanted to get out there but i got hella busy with Zack's car.

Yeah if it still picks up the same MPH on the top half that run should have been 116/117MPH.
The 1.7 60's were the coolest though on DR's on a wednesday.

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

quote:
Originally posted by Jackpine 5.0:
Congrats on the runner up - but you can do better than that! Sorry I couldn't stay, damn school always takin' away from my fun. Maybe I'll go next week and actually run my car, and don't forget about that shifter handle.

Yeah I have told you before dude, SCHOOL'S FOR LOOSERS!

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

Jackpine 5.0
¯
Member # 6349

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jackpine 5.0  Ford pictures for Jackpine 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know, I know - I'm actually sitting in class right now. You can tell I really pay attention.
Posts: 55 | From: Shingle Springs, CA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX':
quote:
Originally posted by streakmatt:

Yeah if it still picks up the same MPH on the top half that run should have been 116/117MPH.
The 1.7 60's were the coolest though on DR's on a wednesday.

Nice run's. So were You trappin about 92-93 mph in the 1/8th? Hopefully I will see You at the track this sunday for the ford event and get a closer look at Your ride as it look's clean as hell! [burnout]

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

I was at about 91mph half track. before the tune I was at 88mph at half and trapping 114 on the top half. Yeah I will try to make it on Sunday.

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I was at about 91mph half track. before the tune I was at 88mph at half and trapping 114 on the top half. Yeah I will try to make it on Sunday.

Awesome, Aaron!

I was trapping 90 in the 1/8th and then 114 in the 1/4 on an average DA. You are definitely in the 11's on DR's w/ minor tweaks and stick time!

[worship] [burnout]

--------------------
'92 LX T5
Looked stock, went 11's 11.90 at 115mph.

'65 Mustang 347

www.fordmuscle.com

Livin' in the Carolina Pines

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

quote:
Originally posted by FasterDamnit:
quote:

Awesome, Aaron!

I was trapping 90 in the 1/8th and then 114 in the 1/4 on an average DA. You are definitely in the 11's on DR's w/ minor tweaks and stick time!

[worship] [burnout]

Well the thing is I never touched anything on the car. So maybe on sunday I might add a couple degrees of timing and +/- a # of Fuel. I think I was shifting too high too. I need to probably have the lite at 6100 or so I think it was at 6300 so by the time I would shift I am sure I was at 6500 and I am not making enough power up there. But like you said Jim just a few Tweaks here and there.

Here is a Picture Scott took of the car getting ready to win a race. [patriot] [burnout]

-

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com