Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Sac 3/29 Fun Drags

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Sac 3/29 Fun Drags
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So who is planing to go out to the track tomorrow? Should be clear. I will be there running the car for the first time in a LONG time! [burnout]

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was thinking of going out there to watch..If i do i'll come say whats up..What are you bringing??

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wish I could go but the the ride is in the shop. [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by twisted54:

What are u getting done to it? Tuned??

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

DennisG
¯
Member # 163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisG  Ford pictures for DennisG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Still raining here maybe it will clear up?

--------------------
Chrysler 2006 300C 6.1 SRT8
Stock with 1400 miles -13.2 @ 108.5

Posts: 387 | From: Manteca, Ca | Registered: Feb 2001  |  :
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am bringing my 91 Hatch Dark Blue.
<<<<<<<<I run the rims that is in my Avatar with MT Dr's in the rear.

Hopefully it clears up here pretty soon to let the track dry off. I will probably be towing it since it is the first time back at the track and don't want to get stuck down there.

Does anybody know the number to the track to see if they will be racing?

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

PWR HNGRY 302
¯
Member # 6000

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PWR HNGRY 302  Ford pictures for PWR HNGRY 302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'll be there if it clears up, its suppose to clear up by the afternoon.

--------------------
87 Fox- Restoration in progress
2014 Tacoma DCLB MGM
2017 Prius Prime (The Daily)

Posts: 2655 | From: SF Bay Area | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
PWR HNGRY 302
¯
Member # 6000

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PWR HNGRY 302  Ford pictures for PWR HNGRY 302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX':

Hopefully it clears up here pretty soon to let the track dry off. I will probably be towing it since it is the first time back at the track and don't want to get stuck down there.

My friend who lives over in sac sais the weather isn't bad right now he's going to call and see if its open.

--------------------
2014 Tacoma DCLB MGM

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by streakmatt:
quote:
Originally posted by twisted54:

What are u getting done to it? Tuned??
My tranny is fried...and it's being rebuilt.

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

quote:
Originally posted by PWR HNGRY 302:
quote:

My friend who lives over in sac sais the weather isn't bad right now he's going to call and see if its open.
Right on.

I was soooo pissed this morning when I heard the sound of rain hitting the window of my room!!! It's hard for me to judge if its clear in sac, cause I am all the way up here in Yuba City. Pretty much all the forecasts this morning said afternoon clearing. Which would be nice.

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

As of right now at noon I just called and they said they were going to be open. [burnout]

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

PWR HNGRY 302
¯
Member # 6000

quote:
As of right now at noon I just called and they said they were going to be open. [burnout]

[Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] i hope it doesn't rain today.

--------------------
2014 Tacoma DCLB MGM

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Meet a few guys out tonight. MAN O MAN am I rusty. First four runs 12.9/13.00 @110/112 2.00 60's Got the 60 to a 1.875 on the lat run and mustered a 12.4 @112mph. Now I need a tune really bad AND I need to lern how to drive again!!! All in all very fun and NO RAIN!! [burnout]

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

quote:
Meet a few guys out tonight. MAN O MAN am I rusty. First four runs 12.9/13.00 @110/112 2.00 60's Got the 60 to a 1.875 on the lat run and mustered a 12.4 @112mph. Now I need a tune really bad AND I need to lern how to drive again!!! All in all very fun and NO RAIN!! [burnout]

Whats up man, nice meeting you out there. Also you got a nice LX its hella clean. 113 MPH isn't bad for your first time out, get that thing tuned and i bet there is alot more MPH in it.
P.S Atleast you waxed that Cobra! [burnout]

--------------------

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

quote:
quote:

Whats up man, nice meeting you out there. Also you got a nice LX its hella clean. 113 MPH isn't bad for your first time out, get that thing tuned and i bet there is alot more MPH in it.

Yeah Good meeting you too man! As always with everybody about there cars, it still has a lot of flaws I don't like but thanks for the compliment. Yeah probably gona get a tune within the next couple weeks. Yeah it still has a lot of MPH in it by just adjusting Fuel and timing. Oh yeah that was pretty cool beating that cobra, but on his defense I think he was battling some tranny problems. [burnout]

--------------------

SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

PWR HNGRY 302
¯
Member # 6000

quote:
Meet a few guys out tonight. MAN O MAN am I rusty. First four runs 12.9/13.00 @110/112 2.00 60's Got the 60 to a 1.875 on the lat run and mustered a 12.4 @112mph. Now I need a tune really bad AND I need to lern how to dr ive again!!! All in all very fun and NO RAIN!! [burnout]

Man those are some good times for being rusty.What car were you in? It was cool yesterday there weren't to many cars in so i got a lot of runs in. [burnout] [burnout]

--------------------
2014 Tacoma DCLB MGM

PWR HNGRY 302
¯
Member # 6000

quote:
quote:

I think i saw your car out there its a primered black gt with a cobra grille insert right?

--------------------
2014 Tacoma DCLB MGM

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

quote:
quote:
quote:

I think i saw your car out there its a primered black gt with a cobra grille insert right?
Yep that is my car. The Black LX next to me was my Brothers. Hey i didn't know anyone else from here went out there, i would have came by and said whats up to you if i would have known. By looking at your Sig I'm guessing you had the Black LX with the Cobras?? If so your car is clean man.

--------------------

PWR HNGRY 302
¯
Member # 6000

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yep that is my car. The Black LX next to me was my Brothers. Hey i didn't know anyone else from here went out there, i would have came by and said whats up to you if i would have known. By looking at your Sig I'm guessing you had the Black LX with the Cobras?? If so your car is clean man.
Yea that was me the black lx with a cobra r hood w/svo scoop and cobras. I recognized your car from the video you posted up where you ran a 10.6 i was going to go over to where you were but i didn't see anyone around.

--------------------
2014 Tacoma DCLB MGM

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com