Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » What kind of E.T.'s with this setup?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: What kind of E.T.'s with this setup?
1sick65
¯
Member # 3957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sick65  Ford pictures for 1sick65    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a 91 gt. it has a forged bottom end with 9.6 to 1 c/r. edelbrock 1.90/1.60 box stock performers and a trick flow stage 1 cam. the manifold is a gt40 and it has a 73mm c&l and a 70mm tb. 24 lb. injectors and 3.73's. the car is at full weight. any ideas on what it would run with stock suspension with street tires or with drag radials? i now its hard to say but just an approximation of what the setup is capable of.

also any ideas on a baseline to set the fuel pressure at.

thanks Nick

Posts: 1457 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I say low 14s to high 13s with reg street tires and mid 13s with DRs [burnout]

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How many times do you want the same question answered? You asked this in tech already......
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A bunch of us are going to the track saturday morning so get out there and see what You can do. [burnout] You should trap between 103-107 which is good for 12's with traction, but there are too many variables to give a guestimate, like track and wheather condition's as well as the tune of the car.

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:
A bunch of us are going to the track saturday morning so get out there and see what You can do.

Are you guys going on Sat or Sun...

Sat is the 26th.

EDIT: Bracket Racing is on Sunday, just checked the website.

[ November 24, 2005, 11:47 PM: Message edited by: twisted54 ]

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by baggins:
I have a 91 gt. it has a forged bottom end with 9.6 to 1 c/r. edelbrock 1.90/1.60 box stock performers and a trick flow stage 1 cam. the manifold is a gt40 and it has a 73mm c&l and a 70mm tb. 24 lb. injectors and 3.73's. the car is at full weight. any ideas on what it would run with stock suspension with street tires or with drag radials? i now its hard to say but just an approximation of what the setup is capable of.

also any ideas on a baseline to set the fuel pressure at.

thanks Nick

If I were driving 12.6 @ 108
You driving... 14.2 @ 102

[Razz]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com