Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Fast Mustangs last night

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Fast Mustangs last night
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fat props to Haulinassmaro in his Haulinassstang with back to back 10.6 passes at 125/126. Looking smooth.

Now, who the hell was the guy in the white stang that trapped at 130? Good looking mph. Once the ET matches the MPH...should be one hell of a ride...

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
eljefe
¯
Member # 1753

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eljefe  Ford pictures for eljefe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
props to matt

i wish i could have raced last night (stupid battery, i went and got a red top for it this morning)

that white mustang was nuts, by the looks of it (smoking bad all the way down) he needs to work out some bugs, but then it should fly.

who liked the pinto wagon with what looked like low 10 sec potential?

also anyone see my friends bmw go 11.9@120 in full street trim (245 street tires) on only 8psi.

--------------------
1969 mustang coupe - the project
1996 mystic cobra - 13.64@105 - sold :(
2007 yaris - daily driver

Posts: 737 | From: holiday in rancho cambodia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Great job Matt I saw a few of your passes

[patriot]

Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
phat50
¯
Member # 1998

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phat50  Ford pictures for phat50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The guy in the white stang that traped 130mph is will(50deep). [burnout]

--------------------
New toy coming soon!

Posts: 2860 | From: Richmond / Valley jo/ Petaluma | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanx everyone [patriot] .Yeah im having alot of fun with the car.Still have a few more things I would like to do to get that personal "Ultimate Goal"

Hoping to do a few changes and be back out in a few weeks at a Saturday TNT [Whoo Whooooo!]

Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
phat50
¯
Member # 1998

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phat50  Ford pictures for phat50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that pinto wagon,now thats a real sleeper, wasint expecting it to take off like that. [burnout]

--------------------
New toy coming soon!

phat50
¯
Member # 1998

blue gt with (91pony) on the license plate, WHAT THE HELL IS ON THAT CAR???

--------------------
New toy coming soon!

bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by phat50:

That's Heather's car aka 91Pony its a 347 NA 5spd
Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by phat50:

http://www.fordmuscle.com/archives/2005/10/BuildersNotebook/index.php

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what times did u pull in last night shaun?
Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
phat50
¯
Member # 1998

wow, thats a bad ass car, that car launches hard. [burnout] [patriot]

--------------------
New toy coming soon!

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
50deep...congrats on the great MPH. Can't wait to see that thing ET in the range it 'should' be at with that MPH!!!! [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by red GT black rallyes:
what times did u pull in last night shaun?

Heather made all the passes that night. Her best was 11.27 @123.9mph with a 1.57 60ft.

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:
50deep...congrats on the great MPH. Can't wait to see that thing ET in the range it 'should' be at with that MPH!!!! [Whoo Whooooo!]

what was the ET?
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

quote:
Originally posted by 91 5.0 5speed:
quote:

what was the ET?
11 something...

--------------------

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 91 5.0 5speed:
quote:

what was the ET?
11 something...
50Deep
10.61@129mph
1.59 60ft
e.t. streets
sac raceway 10/29/05
89LX 347 w/100 shot

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Whoa...when did he hit the 10.61? I didn't see that. I only saw the last pass of the night. It was an 11 something at 130. Wow...10.61. Him and Haulinassmaro have the same ET. Now that would be one hell of a run!!!!

--------------------

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Whoa...when did he hit the 10.61? I didn't see that. I only saw the last pass of the night. It was an 11 something at 130. Wow...10.61. Him and Haulinassmaro have the same ET. Now that would be one hell of a run!!!!

I don't know but I wish was there to see. [Frown]

I copied his times from the Fastest Update posting.

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

1/4 HORSE
¯
Member # 5094

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1/4 HORSE  Ford pictures for 1/4 HORSE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks TEAM SOLO and PHAT 50. I never really introduced my self to the board, but my name is WILL from fairfield. I love this site and log on everyday to see what going on. The 29th was my first time out with my new motor. I went 11.4 @ 119mph with 1.66 60ft on the motor the first run. Then with a 100shot on the second run, I went 10.61 @ 129 w/1.59 60ft. The last two runs were good mph, but i was jacking off at the line trying to get my trans brake to work.The first two runs were just me punch'n it off the line. Hope to pull some high to mid 1.4's next time out on the t-brake. Maybe next time I'll get meet some of you guys and put faces to names. As for now, I need to see Jeff S so i can get this thing in the 10's on motor.

--------------------
ya gotta let it do what it do!

Posts: 138 | From: fairfield,ca. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50deep:
Thanks TEAM SOLO and PHAT 50. I never really introduced my self to the board, but my name is WILL from fairfield. I love this site and log on everyday to see what going on. The 29th was my first time out with my new motor. I went 11.4 @ 119mph with 1.66 60ft on the motor the first run. Then with a 100shot on the second run, I went 10.61 @ 129 w/1.59 60ft. The last two runs were good mph, but i was jacking off at the line trying to get my trans brake to work.The first two runs were just me punch'n it off the line. Hope to pull some high to mid 1.4's next time out on the t-brake. Maybe next time I'll get meet some of you guys and put faces to names. As for now, I need to see Jeff S so i can get this thing in the 10's on motor.

c4?

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

1/4 HORSE
¯
Member # 5094

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1/4 HORSE  Ford pictures for 1/4 HORSE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah it's a Art Carr C4 w/9in. conv..3800 stall [Big Grin] I cant wait to leave on it.

[ October 31, 2005, 05:53 PM: Message edited by: 50deep ]

--------------------

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

quote:
Originally posted by 50deep:
yeah it's a Art Carr C4 w/9in. conv..3800 stall [Big Grin] I cant wait to leave on it.

What cam do you have?

--------------------

1/4 HORSE
¯
Member # 5094

it's an engle custom grind. dont know the specs off hand. I know its on 113lsa.

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com