Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » SEARS POINT wensday 28th

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: SEARS POINT wensday 28th
yohuallin
¯
Member # 4452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for yohuallin  Ford pictures for yohuallin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill be out there with my new set up, hopre to see any of you guys out there.....
Posts: 359 | From: sacramento | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if i get the brakets for the quadshocks like i was promised before wednesday then i'll be there.. [patriot]
otherwise no point in wasting my time. [Frown]

SilverLX, have you been getting my emails?
I'd love to get an update. Jmir018@aol.com

--------------------
=(

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you making too big of deal about these quadshocks, I'm pretty sure there is a lot of people on here that has them sittin around, just go get them and slap them on, you letting a small problem hold you back.

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
if i get the brakets for the quadshocks like i was promised before wednesday then i'll be there.. [patriot]
otherwise no point in wasting my time. [Frown]

SilverLX, have you been getting my emails?
I'd love to get an update. Jmir018@aol.com

I would check summit, I think they have summit lowers for like 100 bucks!

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

1/4 HORSE
¯
Member # 5094

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1/4 HORSE  Ford pictures for 1/4 HORSE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
shit, i have some southside machine lift bars for $75. i'll meet you at the track if you want them. thats hella cheap and you dont even need quad shocks anyway.

--------------------
ya gotta let it do what it do!

Posts: 138 | From: fairfield,ca. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50deep:
shit, i have some southside machine lift bars for $75. i'll meet you at the track if you want them. thats hella cheap and you dont even need quad shocks anyway.

Yeah putting the quads back on is a step backwards! go for the southsides imho!

--------------------

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
you making too big of deal about these quadshocks, I'm pretty sure there is a lot of people on here that has them sittin around, just go get them and slap them on, you letting a small problem hold you back.

I don't need the shocks.. i need the brackets that go to the frame, the bolts that hold the brakets and the bolts that hold the quadshock to the rearend. I already have some kyb adjustable quads ready to go in place.. ofcourse.. i can't install them until i recieve my parts in the mail.

I will get the maximun motorsports adjustable lower control arms next month.
i don't think that having quadshocks will be a step back.. think about it.. how could it be.. unless you are trying to fit wider tires in the rear... why even bother removing them even if you have good control arms?

--------------------
=(

1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
did u get the brackets and quad shocks?????
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:

I don't need the shocks.. i need the brackets that go to the frame, the bolts that hold the brakets and the bolts that hold the quadshock to the rearend. I already have some kyb adjustable quads ready to go in place.. ofcourse.. i can't install them until i recieve my parts in the mail.

I will get the maximun motorsports adjustable lower control arms next month.
i don't think that having quadshocks will be a step back.. think about it.. how could it be.. unless you are trying to fit wider tires in the rear... why even bother removing them even if you have good control arms?

All I was trying to say is if You just install the new lowers You wouldnt ever have to install the shock's?

--------------------

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

quote:
Originally posted by 1FAST89GT:
did u get the brackets and quad shocks?????

I'm still waiting for the brackets as well as a couple of other parts. i'm starting to feel like i'll never get them.... we'll see if we still got shady people on cafords or not..

--------------------
=(

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com