Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Question about the TNT at Sac on Fri night.

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Question about the TNT at Sac on Fri night.
CMELEVU
¯
Member # 2563

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CMELEVU  Ford pictures for CMELEVU    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is it only for the big event for this coming weekend and how much is it. From the automated answering system it sounds like it might be close to $70. Would like to know ASAP. Thanks.
Posts: 201 | From: Marysville | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TnTs are usually open to everyone. The whole day session should be 100 and the 6-10pm session should be 45.

You can check the website:

www.sacramentoraceway.com

[patriot]

Just checked the website and I'm not sure about this coming Friday. Next Friday looks ok though.

[ September 19, 2005, 10:11 PM: Message edited by: twisted54 ]

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

CMELEVU
¯
Member # 2563

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CMELEVU  Ford pictures for CMELEVU    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah i checked the site and then called and I am still unsure. I figured that if it was going to be an open TNT session with the big event sat and sun the track prep should be decent.
Posts: 201 | From: Marysville | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If the TNT is listed on the site, then it is an open TNT session that anyone can go to. Head on out...

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com