Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » My Pics from the shootout

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: My Pics from the shootout
a50sn95
¯
Member # 527

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a50sn95  Ford pictures for a50sn95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I must have been standing next to PhilA for some of these shots....
I know some aren't great, but...

Be aware that these are 2448x1632 images, so if your are on dial-up, well, get DSL...

Article

Dennis

stockishlx
badazz
Member # 5804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stockishlx  Ford pictures for stockishlx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
very nice pix! thanx
THE PUNISHER
¯
Member # 4333

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for THE PUNISHER  Ford pictures for THE PUNISHER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice pics... Do you have anymore of the girls? [Big Grin]
a50sn95
¯
Member # 527

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a50sn95  Ford pictures for a50sn95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The girls wanted 10.00 for 4 pictures. I had to sneak this one.... [Big Grin]
Screamn03
¯
Member # 5774

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screamn03  Ford pictures for Screamn03  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for taking the pics.

--------------------
2003 Redfire Cobra
11.30 @ 129 on a 1.68 60'

a50sn95
¯
Member # 527

Thank YOU for racing in the event.
From my standpoint as a spectator, it WAS worth every penny I paid to get in. Not very often I get to see that many cars I like AND despise [Big Grin] at the same time. I gotta say Alston's car was VERY nice. I just wish the red turbo car would have made a run....
Dennis

a50sn95
¯
Member # 527

BTW, which '03 was yours? Did I get a picture of it?
The daytime pictures came out fine, I had to eliminate about 25% of my nighttime photos due to rookieness as far as nighttime pictures with my camera goes.
Dennis

93redcobra
CAFords OG
Member # 1344

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93redcobra  Ford pictures for 93redcobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice pics
Screamn03
¯
Member # 5774

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screamn03  Ford pictures for Screamn03  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by a50sn95:
BTW, which '03 was yours? Did I get a picture of it?
The daytime pictures came out fine, I had to eliminate about 25% of my nighttime photos due to rookieness as far as nighttime pictures with my camera goes.
Dennis

My 03 was the Redfire one with the stock rims and stock ride height, TRIXSNK had the other Redfire that was slammed with the black center CCWs on the front.

--------------------
2003 Redfire Cobra
11.30 @ 129 on a 1.68 60'

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93redcobra:
nice pics

Ditto... [patriot]

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com