Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Pics from the shootout (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pics from the shootout
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here are some pics I got from the Shootout last night, most didn't turn out because I didn't know about "night mode" [Wink]

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

-

-

-

yes yes, i realized i accidentally posted up the vette pic first, too lazy to change the order [Razz]

[ September 11, 2005, 06:45 PM: Message edited by: phil a ]

--------------------

WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WRS92GT  Ford pictures for WRS92GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice pics Phil.

Far be it for me to be an asshole but what in the fuck is a Porsche allowed at a "Norcal Shootout" for? I mean I am reading about people with domestics being turned away so some fuck with money can drive his fucking Porsche against some domestics?

--------------------
01 F250 PSD Crew 4X4

Posts: 455 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
AJBlackGT
¯
Member # 3936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AJBlackGT  Ford pictures for AJBlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WRS92GT:
Nice pics Phil.

Far be it for me to be an asshole but what in the fuck is a Porsche allowed at a "Norcal Shootout" for? I mean I am reading about people with domestics being turned away so some fuck with money can drive his fucking Porsche against some domestics?

The guy in the Porsche ended up looking like an ass anyway the way he was driving [Razz]

--------------------
90 Notch

Posts: 1896 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good pictures! Wish my camera had night mode on it [Frown]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Those are nice pictures Phil...nice meeting you too.

Tony

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AJBlackGT:
quote:
Nice pics Phil.

The guy in the Porsche ended up looking like an ass anyway the way he was driving [Razz]
He was runnin 13's and then he hit an 11.4 or something, but the next run He limped off the track with what seemed to be some sort of damage? Sounds expensive. [Eek!]

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:
quote:
quote:
Nice pics Phil.

He was runnin 13's and then he hit an 11.4 or something, but the next run He limped off the track with what seemed to be some sort of damage? Sounds expensive. [Eek!]
Waiting to get into the gate it sounded like something was wrong with that Porsche either that or it has the worst sounding exhuast system i've ever heard.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

91PONY
Mrs. Valve Events
Member # 206

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91PONY  Ford pictures for 91PONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Nice pics Phil.

LOL....I heard the Porsche owner say he bought the car the day before the event.
[Razz]

Oh, and JeffS's Lightning is badass! [worship] [Big Grin]

[ September 11, 2005, 08:00 PM: Message edited by: 91PONY ]

--------------------
Heather '91 GT

Posts: 1477 | From: Citrus Heights, CA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  :
JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Great pics Phil [patriot] nice meeting you again~

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

-

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

90GT
¯
Member # 3

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 90GT  Ford pictures for 90GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
 -
 -
 -

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Sweet pics dana and scott! that's a beautiful motor - is that john91's?

Scott - nice to meet you and hang out with you at the track.

and btw, nice to meet you tony, and johnB, nice to see ya again [patriot]

[ September 11, 2005, 10:22 PM: Message edited by: phil a ]

--------------------

stockishlx
badazz
Member # 5804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stockishlx  Ford pictures for stockishlx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey thanx for the pic of my car. you wouldnt happen to have it in higher definition?

-

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

hey stockish, i actually have three pics of yours that turned out well.

I don't know anything about resolution or whatnot, i think cafords resized the images.

I can email you the pics if you'd like . . .

phil

--------------------

stockishlx
badazz
Member # 5804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stockishlx  Ford pictures for stockishlx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
forcedlx@gmail.com thanx man!!
93redcobra
CAFords OG
Member # 1344

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93redcobra  Ford pictures for 93redcobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice pics [patriot]
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by phil a:
Sweet pics dana and scott! that's a beautiful motor - is that john91's?

Scott - nice to meet you and hang out with you at the track.

and btw, nice to meet you tony, and johnB, nice to see ya again [patriot]

Yeah its john91coupe's motor.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

66 InjectedCobra
¯
Member # 819

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 InjectedCobra  Ford pictures for 66 InjectedCobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice pic of my 66 Coupe!!! [Smile]

Thanks Bro [patriot]

--------------------
Just An Old Slow Ford!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=6389544

jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 66 InjectedCobra:
Nice pic of my 66 Coupe!!! [Smile]

Thanks Bro [patriot]

sucks about your blower belt man! pretty decent 1/8th mile time though!

--------------------
Facebook.com/TeamTemporary
8.5's TTFBitch!

90GT
¯
Member # 3

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 90GT  Ford pictures for 90GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

90GT
¯
Member # 3

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT  Ford pictures for 90GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
kaoticmk2
¯
Member # 5186

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kaoticmk2  Ford pictures for kaoticmk2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was leaving sac raceway the tow truck driver told the porsche driver that they weren't going to tow him because the tow truck company didn't have enough Insurance to tow the car so they left him there. then I left and all I saw was him swearing up a strom.
HYFLOHDS
¯
Member # 4198

Ford Icon 3 posted      Profile for HYFLOHDS  Ford pictures for HYFLOHDS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
who won the race with the t-type vs blue w/stripe stang?

--------------------
Hyperflow Motorsport
Flow testing & PortingService
Authorize Superflow SF-600 Test Garage.
friscospeed@gmail.com
415-756-5717 DM only

Posts: 308 | From: san francisco | Registered: Feb 2004  |  :
menlo pony
still learnin'
Member # 4301

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for menlo pony  Ford pictures for menlo pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
t-type got the light, but the turbo stang started about 2 seconds late [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 776 | From: Santa Cruz y Menlo Park | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com