Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Redding Getting ready to start Street Grudges March 19th

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Redding Getting ready to start Street Grudges March 19th
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it will be nice and loose for the first race or so but it should be fun. Lots of street cars bunch of mustangs,muscle cars. and yes .....ricers [Mad] I have my sub frame connectors on and my new MT drag radials in the garage. I will be ready to go. Come on up

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wish I could. Maybe later this year.

--------------------
'92 LX T5
Looked stock, went 11's 11.90 at 115mph.

'65 Mustang 347

www.fordmuscle.com

Livin' in the Carolina Pines

BlackDrop50
¯
Member # 1715

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackDrop50  Ford pictures for BlackDrop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't know if I'm taking my car up there, it's not completely ready yet, but I am definately going in April for Kool April Nights and again in May for Memorial Day. I'll be staying a few houses down from Win-River, right up the street from the drag strip [burnout]
Posts: 1379 | From: 510 East Bay | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds like fun! Now that I work in Yuba, it is that much closer to redding so I might have to make a trip up there. Hey maybe you answer a question for me. How fun or not fun us the Cool April Nights?????

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

forced331
¯
Member # 1270

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for forced331  Ford pictures for forced331    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What size MT drag radials did you go with. I just bought a pair in the 275/40/17.

--------------------
1992 Ford Mustang LX (Original Owner)"Titanium Frost" 331stroker S-Trim, 5spd

2014 Ford Mustang GT- daily driver

Posts: 1154 | From: Sonoma County | Registered: May 2002  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cool April nights is fun. The Drag strip that weekend is nuts. Up town is crazy. I went with the 275/60/15 radials and they are big.I was hitting my rev limiter at the end of the 1/4 with 26 ET streets so I went with a taller tire

[ March 09, 2005, 11:09 AM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If I can get the car running I will take a cruise up there, but it is looking not very likly that it will be running by then, since I only have one day a week to do all my fun stuff. So I don't know about pulling a motor swapping heads and intake and droping the motor back in can be done all in a sunday afternoon for me.

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

blownstang98
¯
Member # 5469

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blownstang98  Ford pictures for blownstang98    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey mike its Eddie with the 98 white GT I just signed up with the forum just thought I would say hi since I didnt expect to run into you on here.

And for all of you guys I know that LX and it is BAD..... And the tires look great nice and big....

--------------------
MMR MOD 900, hp stage 2 blower cams, stage 2 ported heads waiting for the 18 pounds of booosssttt to come.

Posts: 508 | From: Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

high Eddie I thought that was you. Hopefully I will talk to you at the track this weekend but I think it might be wet. This is a good place to post plus meet up with some other NorCal mustang guy's you will like it. This is were I wanted to post the Video LOL

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

blownstang98
¯
Member # 5469

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blownstang98  Ford pictures for blownstang98    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will get u that video I will I promis. I kow ti has taken me forever but I will get it dont. Ya I think it is going to be wet. Me and my buddy are taking his 03 gt down to mustang ranch on sat or tomorrow to get toned so that will make it a long day, but it will probly be raining the whole day anyway. He just put the procharger on it with the 3core intercooler so it should run good. Iam ready to race and i know iam not going to get to becasue of the rain but oh well life gose on. WEll talk to you later. or maybe see you tomorrow.

--------------------
MMR MOD 900, hp stage 2 blower cams, stage 2 ported heads waiting for the 18 pounds of booosssttt to come.

Posts: 508 | From: Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
ShiftyGT
¯
Member # 3862

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShiftyGT  Ford pictures for ShiftyGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what day does redding open on??

--------------------
1990 GT, Back in action

ShiftyGT
¯
Member # 3862

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShiftyGT  Ford pictures for ShiftyGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hehe.... woops

--------------------
1990 GT, Back in action

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com