Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Sac on Wednesday

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Sac on Wednesday
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Has anyone been going to the Wednesday night drags??? How's the turnout? Thinking of going next wednesday if it doesn't rain.

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

jcm3man
¯
Member # 3834

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jcm3man  Ford pictures for jcm3man  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I made it out to the first event last week and it was a very good car count, however I was dissapointed because there were as many honda's as there were muscle cars.

We need more horsepower at the track.

The fastest car out last week was a 12 second car.

I will be making another appearance this Wednesday. Hope to see you all out there.

--------------------
WWW.ALTEREDSPEED.COM
(209)234-7890
john@alteredspeed.com
Diablosport, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, etc.

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jcm3man:
I made it out to the first event last week and it was a very good car count, however I was dissapointed because there were as many honda's as there were muscle cars.

I will be making another appearance this Wednesday. Hope to see you all out there.

Wed night rules now prohibit cars running faster than a 12.0 [Frown]

I still may make it out there next week and just sand bag like a mofo..lol

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
quote:
Originally posted by jcm3man:

Wed night rules now prohibit cars running faster than a 12.0 [Frown]

I still may make it out there next week and just sand bag like a mofo..lol

WOW [Eek!] really....not like i have anything to worry about [Razz] but they ask you nicely to leave when you bust out a sub 12.0 [Confused]

I'd rather pay the extra for TNT [burnout]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I took some more weight off the front of the car so I was hoping to maybe do 12 flat or close to there. The I'll just dial in at 12.05 or so.

--------------------

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by twstd5o:
I took some more weight off the front of the car so I was hoping to maybe do 12 flat or close to there. The I'll just dial in at 12.05 or so.

What did you remove...... the hood pins [Razz]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

quote:
What did you remove...... the hood pins
LOL that was a good one...I wish. they've grown on me. Kinda like a dog that is sooo damn ugly he looks cool.

I removed the ps pump, smog pump, fog lights and brackets, radio, and everything that goes along with that stuff hoses included. I think it was a good 60-70 lbs worth of stuff.

Patrick- do you want to meet me and Glen up there if it doesn't rain.

Tony

[ February 09, 2005, 10:12 AM: Message edited by: twstd5o ]

--------------------

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

quote:
quote:
What did you remove...... the hood pins
LOL that was a good one...I wish. they've grown on me. Kinda like a dog that is sooo damn ugly he looks cool.

I removed the ps pump, smog pump, fog lights and brackets, radio, and everything that goes along with that stuff hoses included. I think it was a good 60-70 lbs worth of stuff.

Patrick- do you want to meet me and Glen up there if it doesn't rain.

Tony

Do you mean for Wed. night (tonight) [Confused]

Sorry but i wouldn't make it in time coming from Fremont...plus my experience has been lots of slower imports, less runs, and less track prep.

No if you're referring to Sat......then i might but i'm heading up to Tahoe on Mon. so it may be a spur of the moment thing.

Good luck if you head up tonight.....and do me a favor and get kicked out [Razz]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Actually not tonight but next wednesday the 16th. yeah I'm hoping to get kicked out too [Big Grin]

Have fun in Tahoe.

--------------------

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

quote:
Actually not tonight but next wednesday the 16th. yeah I'm hoping to get kicked out too [Big Grin]

Have fun in Tahoe.

Sorry i gotta miss but.....

A little skiing, snowboarding, & gambling, should get me over that feeling [Big Grin]

Hopefully i have some extra $$.$$ for more mods

[dance]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
12.000 is ok

11.999 isn't

--------------------
AED

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

I'll leave the track with a smile if I get kicked out with an 11 sec slip [Big Grin]

--------------------

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Oh yeah, I'll be there next wed also [Big Grin]

--------------------
AED

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Damn it i wish i lived closer to the F-in track [Mad]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com