Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Pics and Vid from Sac T&T 1-15-05

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Pics and Vid from Sac T&T 1-15-05
WILDTHANG
¯
Member # 4441

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for WILDTHANG  Ford pictures for WILDTHANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

-

-

TWSTD55 1st Run

[ January 17, 2005, 11:12 PM: Message edited by: WILDTHANG ]

--------------------
07 GT500
66 Drop

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks Glen...boy do those ugly a$$ hood pins stand out like a couple turds in a punch bowl or what???

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

WILDTHANG
¯
Member # 4441

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WILDTHANG  Ford pictures for WILDTHANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by twstd5o:
Thanks Glen...boy do those ugly a$$ hood pins stand out like a couple turds in a punch bowl or what???

Ya I bet no one has told you, You Have A Cute Hood
[Frown]

BTW Does Your Wife know you're up this late [Confused]

--------------------
07 GT500
66 Drop

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
BTW Does Your Wife know you're up this late

I don't think so!!! I can here her snoring from here. If I didn't know better, I would have thought there was a lumber jack sawing down trees in my bedroom... [Big Grin]

--------------------

WILDTHANG
¯
Member # 4441

Ford Icon 12 posted      Profile for WILDTHANG  Ford pictures for WILDTHANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I don't think so!!! I can here her snoring from here. If I didn't know better, I would have thought there was a lumber jack sawing down trees in my bedroom... [Big Grin]

I figured that there must be a Midnight Madness sale going on at the Mall [Wink]

--------------------
07 GT500
66 Drop

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

quote:
I figured that there must be a Midnight Madness sale going on at the Mall

Don't say that or one day there just might be... [Frown]

I better get to bed before she goes to put her cold feet on my back and realizes I'm not there.

Talk to you later...congrats today. [patriot]

--------------------

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
some pics guys....

Me cleaning off the piece of shit F1's:
 -

Glenn solo:
 -

Tony with the hood pins [Razz] :
 -

Don't know who this is but i wish my car hooked like it:
 -

Never got to talk to this guy but was on a shot of N20.....i think [Frown] :
 -

Clean ass notch:
 -

[ January 17, 2005, 08:26 AM: Message edited by: TRIXSNK ]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

mostang
¯
Member # 3352

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mostang  Ford pictures for mostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Link not working and a bunch of red XXXXXX's

--------------------
99 GT ragtop, Flows, True Flow drop in and 3.73's
1985 Caprice Classic Very Tired 305

Posts: 182 | From: Castro Valley, originally Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by mostang:
Link not working and a bunch of red XXXXXX's

DITTO [Confused]

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

They're not working for me anymore either...

--------------------

WILDTHANG
¯
Member # 4441

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for WILDTHANG  Ford pictures for WILDTHANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRIXSNK:
some pics guys....

Me cleaning off the piece of shit F1's:
 -

Glenn solo:
 -

Tony with the hood pins [Razz] :
 -

Don't know who this is but i wish my car hooked like it:
 -

-

Clean ass notch:
 -

Nice Pics Patrick, Thanks. Damn I like that hood on my car. Did you get a pic of that guy's(4th pic) hood and scoop blowing off?

--------------------
07 GT500
66 Drop

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry guys but i can't seem to figure out why they don't show up [Confused]

From wildthang's last post i asssume he was able to see them....but can't anymore?

I even tried to re-post them but to no sucess [Mad]

Wierd thing is that they show up on my comp at home but nothing going here.....i even called up my buddy and he said he saw them......MODS...a little input would be great.

The pics are hosted on ofoto.com by the way.

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

00NIGHTMARE
¯
Member # 1010

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 00NIGHTMARE  Ford pictures for 00NIGHTMARE  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

-
yeah thats v8boys's car he posts here occasionally. it was running 11.5's@119 w/1.7 60 ft. that day. very impressive for having just longtubes 4:10's. and a 150 shot, but he is one hell of a driver though. pretty crazy that with more traction its a low 11 second car. much props too him. clean car too. [patriot]

here is a vid of one of his runs
11.5@119

[ January 18, 2005, 07:03 PM: Message edited by: 00NIGHTMARE ]

--------------------
00 black GT w/saleen kit & rims
T-Trim 597RWHP 475RWTQ 1.79 60. 11.2 @ 131.9 on 91 tune, not me driving. Built and tuned by Nextgen.

Posts: 533 | From: Livermore again | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

yeah that car was quick...during tech inspection, one of his buddies told us that that car hold the record for fastest 20XX(I forgot the year) with only bolt ons at 12.90. I'm not sure where that record applies though.

If he only has gears and long tubes, then that's even more impressive... [patriot]

--------------------

00NIGHTMARE
¯
Member # 1010

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 00NIGHTMARE  Ford pictures for 00NIGHTMARE  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
yeah that car was quick...during tech inspection, one of his buddies told us that that car hold the record for fastest 20XX(I forgot the year) with only bolt ons at 12.90. I'm not sure where that record applies though.

If he only has gears and long tubes, then that's even more impressive... [patriot]

yeah he went 12.8 N/A that day too.
oh and he also has pulley's and a k&n if i remember right. plus a rear seat delete, but two 10lb bottles were put back there so not much weight reduction from that lol.

[ January 18, 2005, 07:55 PM: Message edited by: 00NIGHTMARE ]

--------------------
00 black GT w/saleen kit & rims
T-Trim 597RWHP 475RWTQ 1.79 60. 11.2 @ 131.9 on 91 tune, not me driving. Built and tuned by Nextgen.

Posts: 533 | From: Livermore again | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
z ya
¯
Member # 1327

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for z ya  Ford pictures for z ya    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That Stang was very quick and clean. But the inside looked damn near gutted to me. No carpet/no passenger seat/rear seat etc. Only thing in the cab was the bottle and driver seat.
Posts: 414 | From: stockton,ca | Registered: May 2002  |  :
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

What is done as far as tuning.

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be running that 150 shot w/o some timing taken out?

Anyway congrats on the quick car.....and the big-n-little set-up looks sik.

Are those Bogarts on the front?

[patriot]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

BTLD GT
¯
Member # 5229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTLD GT  Ford pictures for BTLD GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

[patriot]

as far as the tuning we didnt have to take really any timing the nx kits r designed to run with stock timing but we did remove a half of deg. from base timing. Byron at apex did the tuning for me. yes those r bogarts good call.

PS: thank to everyone for the compliments ive been building the car for over 2 years and to read the things that ur saying makes me feel like i did a good job [Big Grin] [patriot]

--------------------
2000 Cobra R

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

quote:
Originally posted by BTLD GT:
quote:

[patriot]

as far as the tuning we didnt have to take really any timing the nx kits r designed to run with stock timing but we did remove a half of deg. from base timing. Byron at apex did the tuning for me. yes those r bogarts good call.

PS: thank to everyone for the compliments ive been building the car for over 2 years and to read the things that ur saying makes me feel like i did a good job [Big Grin] [patriot]

"Proof's N the Pudding"

What about the rear end?

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

BTLD GT
¯
Member # 5229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTLD GT  Ford pictures for BTLD GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

[patriot]

"Proof's N the Pudding"

What about the rear end?

eaton posi, moser axles, richmond gears and rearend specialties put it all together

--------------------
2000 Cobra R

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Right on!

So what's this i hear about the hood/scoop flying off [Confused]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

BTLD GT
¯
Member # 5229

quote:
Right on!

wrong car im the 5th pic up there it was a green 5.0

--------------------
2000 Cobra R

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

quote:
quote:
Right on!

wrong car im the 5th pic up there it was a green 5.0
[Embarrassed] my bad....lol

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Yeah it was the lime green 10 second coupe...it flew off in two pieces, scoop and hood.

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com