Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » NHRA Time!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: NHRA Time!
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Going on Saturday again this year wish i could go to see eliminations but oh well.

Hope the weather is not too warm... to hold all the horsepower!

See ya guys/gals out there.

FORD [patriot]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I went today and had a great time. It was cool cause the top fuelers ran both at 4 and 7 so seemd like a bargan. Candles lit big time for the 7pm runs [worship] [worship] it was very cool as always. This year was the first time i didnt cheap out and sit on the wellfare side..and being as i wasnt facing the sun all day, didnt come home beet red [Big Grin]
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Me too. I had the best seats ever....Tower section "S" right on the staring line and 10 rows back. [Eek!] [worship]

Great day for racing cool w/ the sun peaking through in the afternoon but not hot-as-hell like last year.

I left a little early but over all a very fun day.

I brought a couple of friends that are not really into cars or racing and let's just say they'll never forget the smell of nitro while standing 10ft. away when they hit the throttle in the pits.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

vpr_klr
¯
Member # 3353

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for vpr_klr  Ford pictures for vpr_klr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
tears are a sign of joy!

--------------------
Project crustang has begun
14 mustangs and counting...

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com