Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » where to leave street tires @ sac

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: where to leave street tires @ sac
SF Coupe
¯
Member # 1810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SF Coupe  Ford pictures for SF Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where do you guys leave your street tires when you put on your slicks? Is there somewhere I can lock up my tires while I race?
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Some of us are brave and leave them in the pit area along with all our other junk.
Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it has been demonstrated that 10-hole rims are impervious to theft at Sac

--------------------
1984 Ford Tempo AOD--- RIP

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How Bout locking them up to the the small bleachers in the staging area...

That's what I'm gonna do.

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The ideal thing to do imo, would be go racing with your buds and pit in the same area and leave your stuff in the same area, and you all kind of keep an eye out..i do all that and still take my little 4'chain and lock my stuff up. very unlikely anybody will ever mess with your stuff at sac.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com