Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to General Talk.    
next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » F#@CKERS I WILL KILL THEM!!!

Author Topic: F#@CKERS I WILL KILL THEM!!!
Don
CAFords OG
Member # 938

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don  Ford pictures for Don    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well I am not sure if I will be running my car tomorrow because two ass-wholes tried to still my car last night. To bad for them it isn't stock and doesn't just start and go. They killed it when they put it into gear. Big balls because they still kept trying, and when my wife woke up and seen some in the car see called me and we ran out the front door. The front motion light came on and they ran out the car and down the street. My wife and I ran after them but we didn't have any shoes on so we lost that race. They definitely only wanted the car because they did not touch a thing in it. Just broke the bottom plastic and hot wired it. Any I am going out to Pick'n'Pull to see if I can get the parts to fix it but if I can't I won't be at the track tomorrow. Thats is my rant for the day.

--------------------
06 sti 2.5
95 GT 5.2

Posts: 962 | From: Manteca, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very scary, did you have a gun? BTW what exactly would you and your wife done if you cought them? becarefull.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

TheBrain
I'm the Real
John Force
Member # 35

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheBrain  Ford pictures for TheBrain    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry to hear about that Don
I won't be at the track tomorrow either, Washing machine broke and I have been told I need to get another one TOMORROW [Wink]

Brian

--------------------
1989 LX vert 342
11.662 @ 116.65 1.57 60ft. N/A
10.227 @ 134.59 1.41 60ft 200 shot 3600lbs
2003 Ranger 4 door
15.99 @ 87

Posts: 1264 | From: Back in Redding CA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry to hear that Don. Did you get a good look at them? I personally would not have ran out without my gun. You got lucky this time. Seems to me i remember hearing someone got killed in S.F. i think a few weeks ago when he came out and tried to stop a theft. [Mad]
FordPny
¯
Member # 510

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordPny  Ford pictures for FordPny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don what pieces do you need exactly?
I might have the pieces you need and you can just have them, save you a trip tp PNP.

Sorry to hear about the attempted break in.

--------------------
Holla at yoo boooyyy

Posts: 2458 | From: San Jose CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
Mfracing
¯
Member # 4034

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mfracing  Ford pictures for Mfracing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Mad] that sucks!

--------------------
302hp/361tq
12.6e/t@105mph
Amazon Tuning Solutions
Mel and Son's Mufflers
Super Six Motorsports
Mizzi's Automotive
Main Machine

Don
CAFords OG
Member # 938

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don  Ford pictures for Don    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They were scared and did not even look back once. Oh well next time they will have a much harder time. Unless they have a tow truck. [Wink]

--------------------
06 sti 2.5
95 GT 5.2

Posts: 962 | From: Manteca, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Krz88lx
¯
Member # 4261

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Krz88lx  Ford pictures for Krz88lx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that sucks you should get a camera

--------------------
Krz4rd5

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hate thieves. Hope you catch them! [Mad]
SPECIALTY15***MM PERFORMANCE***
¯
Member # 2978

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPECIALTY15***MM PERFORMANCE***  Ford pictures for SPECIALTY15***MM PERFORMANCE***    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
THAT SUCKS DON DID YOU HAVE THE WHEELS ON IT. IF YOU NEED ANYTHING YOU STILL HAVE MY NUMBER ILL GIVE IT TO YOU AGAIN IF YO NEED ANYPARTS LET ME KNOW SORRY TO HERE ABOUT IT CALL ME IF YOU NEED ANYTHING 916 613 1959 SEAN

--------------------
MM PERFORMANCE
916-993-9581

Posts: 861 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
WhitePoint
¯
Member # 4642

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WhitePoint  Ford pictures for WhitePoint    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Catch em and torture em. I hate theives, I got my stereo, subs, amp, and authentic giants jersey stolen outta my 5.0. Luckily not the car....guess I should be grateful. Still wish I caught those bastards. [Mad]

--------------------
Yeah you'll see my hazards, but not because I'm broken down

badazz
¯
Member # 1773

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for badazz  Ford pictures for badazz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sux to hear that bro, its a ongoing battle.....one thing i got...is a paint ball gun with frozen balls just in case of any type of [BS flag] goes on. [Wink]

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com