Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » help me, ive never been 2 the track!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: help me, ive never been 2 the track!
87mustang
¯
Member # 2496

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87mustang  Ford pictures for 87mustang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ok i want 2 go to sears point and c what my car will run. But whats it cost to inter and on saterday the 15th can i take my stang(and if so when do the gates open)? whats it cost 4 spektaters?
thx 4 the help!

--------------------
BEAT YA

SIKKSTANG
¯
Member # 1210

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIKKSTANG  Ford pictures for SIKKSTANG  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if i remember correctly, it was $25 to race on wed. nite i dunno bout sat nites. spectators are 15 i think... oh have you talked to your buddy yet..? let me know what you run if you go.

--------------------
Burn rubber on you quick as hell, you need some toilet paper don't shit on yourself...
sikkstang.tripod.com

87mustang
¯
Member # 2496

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87mustang  Ford pictures for 87mustang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well im going witha friend so it will need to be on saterday.(im using his truck to tow my car)

--------------------
BEAT YA

1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLOWLX  Ford pictures for 1SLOWLX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
tow truck is your car that fast???

--------------------
Built Tuff with your stuff ;)

87mustang
¯
Member # 2496

its ok....i dont want to drive the car....no air its loud and would not be a fun drive from monterey.

--------------------
BEAT YA

mostang
¯
Member # 3352

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mostang  Ford pictures for mostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIKKSTANG:
if i remember correctly, it was $25 to race on wed. nite i dunno bout sat nites. spectators are 15 i think... oh have you talked to your buddy yet..? let me know what you run if you go.

On Wed. it's $10 to watch, $15 for students to run, and $20 for everyone else. Gates open at 3:30 and racing starts at 5:00. From what I've heard you need to be there when the gates open to get at least 2 practice runs in. After 5:00 it's lose and go home or grab a seat and watch everyone else.
I'm going up on the 26th to run mine.
[burnout] [burnout]

--------------------
99 GT ragtop, Flows, True Flow drop in and 3.73's
1985 Caprice Classic Very Tired 305

Posts: 182 | From: Castro Valley, originally Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
87mustang
¯
Member # 2496

i dont understand? after 5 what happens?

--------------------
BEAT YA

Mfracing
¯
Member # 4034

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mfracing  Ford pictures for Mfracing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
eliminations start, then it's win or go home every round! www.infineonraceway.com [burnout] [burnout]

--------------------
302hp/361tq
12.6e/t@105mph
Amazon Tuning Solutions
Mel and Son's Mufflers
Super Six Motorsports
Mizzi's Automotive
Main Machine

87mustang
¯
Member # 2496

is sac open saterdays?

--------------------
BEAT YA

87mustang
¯
Member # 2496

anyone out there?

--------------------
BEAT YA

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY??? OPEN A DICTIONARY [Mad]

Eliminations start at 7pm, not 5. Prices are correct.

Weekends are different. Look on Infineons Website for the info you want.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
last time I went to Sears Pt/Infeneon/whatever although the elims. start late, they close the gate early and that has been as early as 4:30 pm or so, just FYI, I have no idea how it is this year.

--------------------
1984 Ford Tempo AOD--- RIP

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com