Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » sac raceway

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: sac raceway
e_wrecked
Member # 4332

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for e_wrecked  Ford pictures for e_wrecked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'm new to the sport and i'm looking for info on both sac and infinion. i'm looking forward to running my 97 cobra next week. thanks
the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the50ho  Ford pictures for the50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
welcome to the site!

Tell us more about your car man!

http://www.sacramentoraceway.com/

Sac is alright for the area. I'd personally stick to saturday mornings for test and tune though. More runs, and there isn't 200 hondas buzzing around bothering you!

What kind of info are you looking for exactly?

Again, welcome to the site and enjoy [patriot]

--------------------
Too many motorcycles...and now a destroyed arm from Motocross...brrraaappp

Posts: 4056 | From: Roseville, Ca (Sacramento) | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
e_wrecked
Member # 4332

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for e_wrecked  Ford pictures for e_wrecked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'm just looking prices and which track is preped better. oh yeah, my snake is a stock 97, but with some tuning i got it to dyno 315 @ the rear wheels. basicly i'm looking to get some benchmark times.
PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeNiNsula302  Ford pictures for PeNiNsula302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by e_wrecked:
i'm just looking prices and which track is preped better. oh yeah, my snake is a stock 97, but with some tuning i got it to dyno 315 @ the rear wheels. basicly i'm looking to get some benchmark times.

[Eek!]
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by the50ho:
welcome to the site!

Tell us more about your car man!

http://www.sacramentoraceway.com/

Sac is alright for the area. I'd personally stick to saturday mornings for test and tune though. More runs, and there isn't 200 hondas buzzing around bothering you!

What kind of info are you looking for exactly?

Again, welcome to the site and enjoy [patriot]

Well not this saturday there is gona be tons of Hondas Buzzing around, with the CMI's going on.

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the50ho  Ford pictures for the50ho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
oh yeah, my snake is a stock 97, but with some tuning i got it to dyno 315 @ the rear wheels.

no offense, but the planets must have aligned on that tune...that's pretty rediculously high numbers for a "stock" 97 man....

--------------------

DropTopFox
drama
Member # 1689

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DropTopFox  Ford pictures for DropTopFox    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What's stock to some is not stock to others. For all we know that's with an unreal amount of timing on purple [Confused]

--------------------
Go out and do something for yourself today everyone, quit depending on others

-Me
http://www.CaliforniaFords.com/cgi-bin/album.pl?album=00001689

Posts: 4003 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

quote:
Originally posted by DropTopFox:
What's stock to some is not stock to others. For all we know that's with an unreal amount of timing on purple [Confused]

completely agree...that's why i quoted "stock"....because who knows what he considers stock.

If it's BONE STOCK...I'm going to have to pull out the flag, and we all know what flag that is.....

--------------------

cobraman_1994
¯
Member # 467

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraman_1994  Ford pictures for cobraman_1994    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
315 stock? your a god damn liar [BS flag]

--------------------
86 GT

Posts: 4882 | From: eldorado hills | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

what rpm was this # made at? who did the tuning and where? dynojet or mustang dyno? what was your air/fuel ratio at on the dyno (average)?

also, what octane fuel were you using?

--------------------

cobraman_1994
¯
Member # 467

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraman_1994  Ford pictures for cobraman_1994    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
mabey he got an oil change before he went to the dyno [Confused]

--------------------
86 GT

Posts: 4882 | From: eldorado hills | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cobraman_1994:

[Big Grin]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
RO2USH
¯
Member # 2002

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RO2USH  Ford pictures for RO2USH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Posts: 286 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Fast472Mach1
¯
Member # 2559

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast472Mach1  Ford pictures for Fast472Mach1  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"Welcome to the site. F*** YOU!"-CAFords typical welcome.

[ April 02, 2004, 11:38 AM: Message edited by: Yellow94GT ]

--------------------
11.7@116 1.7 60ft. N/A
11.4@124 1.9 60ft. 100NX

Posts: 639 | From: Laguna West | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
Rob [5LVENOM]
¯
Member # 2282

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rob [5LVENOM]  Ford pictures for Rob [5LVENOM]    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah don't hate Jack with your weaknuts numbers. J/K, I'm back, they didn't ban me after all, its all better now. [patriot]
Blowfish
¯
Member # 4043

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blowfish  Ford pictures for Blowfish    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey I cant speek for sac. raceway as I have never raced there , but I do race Infineon about once a month on weds. nights. I am getting more and more irratated with all the oil downs and down time there. For my $20 this week I got one dial in run and broke out on my first bracket run. Thats $10 a run My dial in run was at 5 pm and my first bracket run was at 7:30pm. Man thats a long damned time to sit around in the freezing cold. It seemed to be the general opinion in the staging lanes that this is just taking way to long. I for one would like to see the ricers race on another night besides weds. I think I should get better than 2 runs for my money.Hell I had more seat time driving home on the freeway and probably more fun.

--------------------
All throttle...No bottle

Posts: 38 | From: Castro Valley | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
e_wrecked
Member # 4332

315@ 4700 rpm, 91 octane, dynojet, 13.7:1 air fuel.
the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

quote:
315@ 4700 rpm, 91 octane, dynojet, 13.7:1 air fuel.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! @4700 RPMS? LMFAO...Oh god..I've had a rough day, and that made it all better.

You are OFFICIALLY full of shit. [BS flag]

[Big Grin] [Whoo Whooooo!]

Damn, that was hilarious.....

4700 rpms....rotf.. [burnout]

--------------------

stangman
¯
Member # 562

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangman  Ford pictures for stangman    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
315 stock? your a god damn liar [BS flag]

you called it cobraman, what a liar
SIKKSTANG
¯
Member # 1210

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for SIKKSTANG  Ford pictures for SIKKSTANG  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think you mistook the torque for the horsepower bro.... lol

--------------------
Burn rubber on you quick as hell, you need some toilet paper don't shit on yourself...
sikkstang.tripod.com

marrowslaya
¯
Member # 4418

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for marrowslaya  Ford pictures for marrowslaya    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah man leave tha new guy alone he must have had a rice rocket b 4 or somethng. All I know MR. E-Wrecked if you walk up to somebody and tell them that you've got 315 stock hp at the rear wheel they will either; smack yo ass up-side yo head; or just laugh laugh and laugh some more. Go and get a dyno at APEX man they do good work I heard. And don't tell them that you have 315 hp at the wheel o.k. You're gonna make us new guys looks bad.

--------------------
Do you want to call me yo daddie foo.

Posts: 14 | From: East Palo ALTO | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

i'd be willing to be either he was full of shit, or not coming back because his last post was April 2nd.

As for the fuck you welcome...I'm normally SOOO nice...but jesus....this was just too funny to not call [BS flag] [Big Grin]

--------------------

the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

oh and 315tq bone stock? Sorry, he would have a 281...not a 540ci [Big Grin]

--------------------

mystic z
¯
Member # 2782

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystic z  Ford pictures for mystic z    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

hey now, you don't need 540ci to put down 315 stock. But having an LS1 sure helps :-p j/k [Whoo Whooooo!]
the50ho
THE50HO
Member # 73

quote:
Originally posted by mystic z:
quote:

hey now, you don't need 540ci to put down 315 stock. But having an LS1 sure helps :-p j/k [Whoo Whooooo!]
someone is up nice and early...and being his normal ls1 asshole self [Razz]

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com