Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » So did they run the NY's Drags today(the2nd) @ SAC?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: So did they run the NY's Drags today(the2nd) @ SAC?
FordManDan
¯
Member # 432

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for FordManDan  Ford pictures for FordManDan    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just wondering if the New Years Drags took place today (friday the 2nd). The news report showed rain in the entire SAC area so I stayed home. Sac's website said it was a go, so I'm not sure.

I think I may go tomorrow (Saturday) which is a scheduled Test and Tune. --

I'd appreicate anyones imput if they know whats going on.

Did any of you go to SAC today and race?

--------------------
1971 Maverick Grabber
2001 SVT Lightning
1969 Plymouth Roadrunner 440-6

eljefe
¯
Member # 1753

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eljefe  Ford pictures for eljefe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
we waited till 11:30 and got sent home. i didnt want to work anyways

--------------------
1969 mustang coupe - the project
1996 mystic cobra - 13.64@105 - sold :(
2007 yaris - daily driver

Posts: 737 | From: holiday in rancho cambodia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
FordManDan
¯
Member # 432

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordManDan  Ford pictures for FordManDan    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So, did they say if they were going to run the New years bracket event tomorrow or are they just going to stick with Test and Tune?

Either Way, I'm going to go. --thanks for the reply.--Dan

--------------------
1971 Maverick Grabber
2001 SVT Lightning

FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 03CobraDan:
So, did they say if they were going to run the New years bracket event tomorrow or are they just going to stick with Test and Tune?

Either Way, I'm going to go. --thanks for the reply.--Dan

www.sacramentoraceway.com
z ya
¯
Member # 1327

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for z ya  Ford pictures for z ya    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Test n tune tomarrow with the New years bash on the 11th. We will be there tomarrow with a blue 69 Chevlle with no hood.

--------------------
03 Yukon 6" RCD/welds/MTR's
69 Camaro
72 Commando/500 caddy/39.5 Boggers
96 Dodge Cummins/2" Procomp/35's

Posts: 414 | From: stockton,ca | Registered: May 2002  |  :
FordManDan
¯
Member # 432

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordManDan  Ford pictures for FordManDan    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ok thanks.

--------------------
1971 Maverick Grabber
2001 SVT Lightning

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com