Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » 11 second Silver Super Coupe

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 11 second Silver Super Coupe
Jim Demmitt Jr.
¯
Member # 2440

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jim Demmitt Jr.  Ford pictures for Jim Demmitt Jr.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hello guys.
Just to let you all know why you havent seen the Silver 11 second Super Coupe my father and tuner passed away last mouth we where setting it up to run in the 10,s going to NOS.

I will be back with it next year trying to make his dream come true to get a V6 Super Coupe into the 10 second range for all of you who know him and met him he will be missed.

God bless the man of speed and power Jim Demmitt Sr.

--------------------
Jim Demmitt Racing Web Page Pro Stock,A/FX,Super Stock,Pro Mod http://fordflashback.com/jd_fords.asp
NHRA T/S 7360

Posts: 49 | From: Pollock Pines CA | Registered: Feb 2003  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to hear about the loss of your father. It is good that you are keeping your spirits alive and plan to still reach your goal after a time-out period.
season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry about your loss [Frown] Myself and at least one other here has lost there dad at a young age so i can relate. See you at the track.

[ November 30, 2003, 10:42 PM: Message edited by: season'd 88 ]

FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Condolences, from one Jim to the other. I look forward to seing you at the track and getting my butt kicked (again) by a V6.

-

[patriot]

--------------------
'92 LX T5
Looked stock, went 11's 11.90 at 115mph.

'65 Mustang 347

www.fordmuscle.com

Livin' in the Carolina Pines

Jim Demmitt Jr.
¯
Member # 2440

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jim Demmitt Jr.  Ford pictures for Jim Demmitt Jr.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thank you all!
its so much appreciated by me and my family it will be so differaint with out him with me at the track he loved Test & tune days and racing so much

Jim nice picture coming off the line in that wild Stang looking good

--------------------
Jim Demmitt Racing Web Page Pro Stock,A/FX,Super Stock,Pro Mod http://fordflashback.com/jd_fords.asp
NHRA T/S 7360

Posts: 49 | From: Pollock Pines CA | Registered: Feb 2003  |  :
jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmcclesk  Ford pictures for jmcclesk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am very sorry to hear that, I lost my Dad a few years ago. I am sure jim sr will be up there cheering you on you way to that 10 sec pass

--------------------
Ford trained ASE master tech.

Posts: 4024 | From: marrysville | Registered: May 2002  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to hear of your loss. I am another one of the members of this board who has lost there father. Like Jon said, he will still be watching you know down the 1/4 in 10 seconds [burnout]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to hear of your loss. I am another one of the members of this board who has lost there father. Like Jon said, he will still be watching you know down the 1/4 in 10 seconds [burnout]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
mustanggt5091
All I need is.....
Member # 444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustanggt5091  Ford pictures for mustanggt5091    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to hear that man, Im sure he will be proud of you making that SC run in the 10's, Im sure he will be watching [patriot]

--------------------
88 GT 357w (SOLD):(
06 Limited Edition R6 !!!!!

Posts: 2353 | From: Fairfield / Santa Rosa , Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
gt sstang 5.0
¯
Member # 2968

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gt sstang 5.0  Ford pictures for gt sstang 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SORRY TO HEAR THE BAD NEWS, ITS COOL YOUR KEEPIN THE DREAMS OF GETTING INTO THE 10S UP GOOD LUCK
Posts: 156 | From: martinez ca | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
TIMSPEED87
¯
Member # 1537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TIMSPEED87  Ford pictures for TIMSPEED87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to hear about your dad...I think I raced you a while back, in my black vette (you ran a low 12 against me) and on the tape, my gf was standing right next to someone who was talking SMACK about how bad my vette was gonna get beat by your car (if it was your car)

--------------------
87 Corvette Coupe
http://www.cardomain.com/id/timspeed

Posts: 67 | From: Modesto, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
cobra status
¯
Member # 571

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobra status  Ford pictures for cobra status    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I believe I met your father. He was very nice and it seemed like he loved answering any question I had about your car. Keep the coupe running fast. I'm sure thats what he wold have wanted you to do.

--------------------
2001 Mineral Grey Cobra Coupe

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com