Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » infineon times

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: infineon times
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i swear im never going to race at the track again my best time at sac is 13.5 103 and i went just to see what i would get at sears pt and my best time was 14.1 100 with a 2.3 60 ft street tires.Most 99-up gt were running mid 14's at 96.The wind was horrible temp was 90 degrees i just barely tap the gas and my tires break loose have they ever heard of vht?i guess id rather drive the extra 1hr just to go to sac than 15 min to infineon [Mad]

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

chronicsmokin281
¯
Member # 1649

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for chronicsmokin281  Ford pictures for chronicsmokin281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just wondering what kind of mods do you have
chronicsmokin281
¯
Member # 1649

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for chronicsmokin281  Ford pictures for chronicsmokin281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what kind of mods do you have when you were hitting the 13.5 in the 1/4 mile? thanks jon
Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah, infineon sucks. i run half a second slower there

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

DropTopFox
drama
Member # 1689

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DropTopFox  Ford pictures for DropTopFox    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That track is horse shit, best I could pull was a 15 flat at 97 [Eek!] They don't give a shit about the little events like that because they make all there money off of NASCAR and NHRA. They just have wednesdays to keep the locals happy and don't prep for jack shit. You can see chunks of rubber on the ground. Fuck that place [Mad] I'm going to Sac for the rest of my life [Whoo Whooooo!] [worship]

--------------------
Go out and do something for yourself today everyone, quit depending on others

-Me
http://www.CaliforniaFords.com/cgi-bin/album.pl?album=00001689

Posts: 4003 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com