Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » CONGRATS HAULINASSMARO

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: CONGRATS HAULINASSMARO
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If anyone was at Sac last night, you may have seen Matt AKA Haulinassmaro in his 72 Mullet. Maybe you didn't see it in the pits, but he was the one doing the crowd pleasin' John Force burnouts. Through the week he did all the necessary crap to get his car ready and get the his physical taken care of last minute to do license passes Saturday night.

After a lot of stumbles in the pits with the nitrious (wiring hack job [Smile] ), Matt and all involved got the kinks worked out. First three passes were lazy motor passes. However, the fourth was an all out 'lets go for the nines' pass. Right off the line pulled a 1.51 sixty and ran a 9.64 at 144mph.

Congrats bro...two more passes and you got that lil do hickey that them there call an NHRA license [Smile]

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Primer GR40
¯
Member # 476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Primer GR40  Ford pictures for Primer GR40  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice! [worship]

I think him and Red Vette need to go at it.

--------------------
Superdupercharged Cobra
No Transmatic Notch

gixxer408
¯
Member # 2454

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gixxer408  Ford pictures for gixxer408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:
If anyone was at Sac last night, you may have seen Matt AKA Haulinassmaro in his 72 Mullet. Maybe you didn't see it in the pits, but he was the one doing the crowd pleasin' John Force burnouts. Through the week he did all the necessary crap to get his car ready and get the his physical taken care of last minute to do license passes Saturday night.

After a lot of stumbles in the pits with the nitrious (wiring hack job [Smile] ), Matt and all involved got the kinks worked out. First three passes were lazy motor passes. However, the fourth was an all out 'lets go for the nines' pass. Right off the line pulled a 1.51 sixty and ran a 9.64 at 144mph.

Congrats bro...two more passes and you got that lil do hickey that them there call an NHRA license [Smile]

NICE RUN! [burnout]
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Last night was a blast and probably the best time Ive had at the track yet.The pit was a great place to be in having alot of help from alot friends on my side.Greg was huge help as was DJ,Zimmerman,Badburn,Streetracer of the year Dominic,and yes Ron Clark was a great help as well.The pass felt great.Was hoping to do a few more but the John Force thing on the last burnout got the car a lil hot....

Hoping to be back out in a few weeks or so to finish the rest of what I need for my licensce..

Once again thanx to everyone for the help,as I woulda been running around in circles without it.......

Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i thought he got married or something congrats man onthe runs keep it up hope to see it next time got family in town that don't share my interest i'll see you out there soon good shi* man a get that wiring down i have some connectors for [patriot] [worship] you

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats [Whoo Whooooo!]
MR GO FAST
¯
Member # 2088

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MR GO FAST  Ford pictures for MR GO FAST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Eek!]

--------------------
1986 Gt that is faster than FOSTANGS pinto

Posts: 3729 | From: ATWATER/SANJO/RWC | Registered: Nov 2002  |  :
Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats what i'm saying! yeah Camaros Rule! i gotta get out there next time!

[burnout] [burnout] [Whoo Whooooo!] [worship]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrads bro. Hope to be out there to see the next few passes [patriot]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
ihatethesesns
¯
Member # 684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ihatethesesns  Ford pictures for ihatethesesns    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats on the run. Have to say I had a ton of fun. It was to bad my buddy didn't come close to what he was looking for, had some traction problems as well as the car was missing. His best was the last pass 11.38 @ 105 when he lifted 3/4 of the way. He did get some pretty cool in car footage though.

--------------------
" Friends come and go but enemies Accumulate"

'Fight Crime Shoot First'

JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
saw the car missed the pass [worship]

--------------------
1984 Ford Tempo AOD--- RIP

4RS FED
¯
Member # 2067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4RS FED  Ford pictures for 4RS FED  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
been there done that [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
i have a twin turbo mustang and you don't!

AaronC
¯
Member # 86

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AaronC  Ford pictures for AaronC    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats! Sounds like you have a Haulinassmaro [Big Grin]

--------------------
1991 GT Convertible: Stock 157k mile shortblock, HiTech cam, AFR 165 heads, Edelbrock RPM intake, 1 3/4 headers

12.23 at 112.99
Best MPH 113.97

Red C5
¯
Member # 1561

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red C5  Ford pictures for Red C5    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulnAssMaro:
Was hoping to do a few more but the John Force thing on the last burnout got the car a lil hot....

Damn street cars. [Razz]
Congrats on the nice run. [worship] [patriot]

Fast472Mach1
¯
Member # 2559

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast472Mach1  Ford pictures for Fast472Mach1  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by shade-:
saw the car missed the pass [worship]

What he said

--------------------
11.7@116 1.7 60ft. N/A
11.4@124 1.9 60ft. 100NX

Posts: 639 | From: Laguna West | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
DropTopFox
drama
Member # 1689

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DropTopFox  Ford pictures for DropTopFox    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats bro, that's one hell of a street car [worship]

--------------------
Go out and do something for yourself today everyone, quit depending on others

-Me
http://www.CaliforniaFords.com/cgi-bin/album.pl?album=00001689

Posts: 4003 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ON N2O:
been there done that [Roll Eyes]

been there done what? [Confused]

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
93LX342
¯
Member # 1793

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93LX342  Ford pictures for 93LX342    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice run matt.next time i better see a 9.20 or better or your fired.

--------------------
06 f250 superduty with some mods.
95 f250
www.unlimitedracing.com

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93lx342:
nice run matt.next time i better see a 9.20 or better or your fired.

ill try [Big Grin]
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com