Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » NHRA PICS

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: NHRA PICS
UNLUCKIER
¯
Member # 435

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNLUCKIER  Ford pictures for UNLUCKIER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here you guys go!! all the ones that I took anyways...
http://f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/ikes88gt/lst?.dir=/ike+pics/nhra+2003&.view=l

--------------------
The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
AND YES THE RAMS FAN

Posts: 1023 | From: ODENTON MD | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for posting the pictures. So how was the track hooking for the NHRA guys?
AaronC
¯
Member # 86

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AaronC  Ford pictures for AaronC    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Traction was pretty good. Larry Dixon laid down 2 high 4.5x runs well into the 315+ MPH range. There were some good close races in every class.

--------------------
1991 GT Convertible: Stock 157k mile shortblock, HiTech cam, AFR 165 heads, Edelbrock RPM intake, 1 3/4 headers

12.23 at 112.99
Best MPH 113.97

KCmustangboy
¯
Member # 1927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KCmustangboy  Ford pictures for KCmustangboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Track hooked GREAT, I was there all day sat and sun and most of the cars were running right behind all the record numbers. Great day of racing. I have a large amount a pics too anyone want me to post, also got some video of some passes.

--------------------
03 Cobra... Factory long block, with Whipple and AED tune... 812rwhp 10.0s @ 140... almost there!

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Posts: 1691 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ike-
Great shots- but why is the only pic that is dark the one w/ your wife in it? Subconcious talking? [Wink]

How about a little light...

-

And th pic of Kenny is awesome! It is good to see he is gainfully employed after giving up driving.
[patriot] [burnout]

--------------------
'92 LX T5
Looked stock, went 11's 11.90 at 115mph.

'65 Mustang 347

www.fordmuscle.com

Livin' in the Carolina Pines

KCmustangboy
¯
Member # 1927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KCmustangboy  Ford pictures for KCmustangboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone watch the finals on sunday. Everything was great execpt PRO BIKE, in the first round 6 of 8 races decided on red lights, second round 2 of 4 races decided on red lights, hell to make it to the semi's all you had to do is fall asleep on the tree. HAHA

--------------------
03 Cobra... Factory long block, with Whipple and AED tune... 812rwhp 10.0s @ 140... almost there!

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Posts: 1691 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sad to see so many redlights...but great racing all together...i was there all day sat and couldn't say much more for the gerat weather, traction, and lots of fast cars..got to meet a take pic w/ tony pedregon...nice guy!...and ewww that sweet smell of nitro pouring out the pipes in the pits...worth having my contacts glued to my eyeballs thats for sure [Eek!] [worship] [patriot]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

UNLUCKIER
¯
Member # 435

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNLUCKIER  Ford pictures for UNLUCKIER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Tell you the truth Jim I dont have a clue why it turned out that way.. That was in the shade where as the rest of them where in the light.. And I got kenney's autograph on a shirt and the guy that rides the screamin eagle bike cant think of his name off the top of my head..

--------------------
The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
AND YES THE RAMS FAN

Posts: 1023 | From: ODENTON MD | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
TriplePLAY
¯
Member # 948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TriplePLAY  Ford pictures for TriplePLAY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i went on saturday...i tell you what, i recommend anyone who's not been to this event to go at least once in their life. it is a different experience, specially when you see these cars run 4sec. in the 1/4s. whew..what an adrenaline rush. also, it's great that they allow the fans near the teams and the garages...unlike other racing events where you have to pay another fee to see garages. this is my first and definitely not the last time...those bikes are off da hook!! I also got to meet Angelle Savoie!! [worship]

--------------------
1996 Mustang GT Vert

Philippians 4:13-

Posts: 332 | From: Bay Area, California | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com