Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » OFF TO VEGAS

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: OFF TO VEGAS
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yep, in just a few hours gonna take the long haul to vegas for PSCA. oh yes, it is due to be quite hot...100 degrees all weekend.

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Chris M.
Ignore me, all I do is argue online!
Member # 1708

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris M.  Ford pictures for Chris M.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
we're leaving at 8am tomorrow after the rental truck place opens.

stick around for the burnout contest on saturday night at 11pm, my sister want's to win some money.

We plan to wake up each day around 2pm when the track opens, race until 11pm, and hang out in vegas until 6 or 7am. It'll make the weekend cooler that way.

Good luck against Finley.

And good luck to the bounty hunter guys in X-street.

and good luck to your brother on actually making it to nevada.

Posts: 2828 | From: West Bay, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Chris M.:

stick around for the burnout contest on saturday night at 11pm, my sister want's to win some money.

We plan to wake up each day around 2pm when the track opens, race until 11pm, and hang out in vegas until 6 or 7am. It'll make the weekend cooler that way.

Oh ill be going ............just dont talk to me tomorow i wont be in a good mood [Big Grin] i am rolling out with Greg and co. round 5am ......................I say DAMN that early

[ May 22, 2003, 10:40 PM: Message edited by: HaulnAssMaro ]

Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Chris M.
Ignore me, all I do is argue online!
Member # 1708

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris M.  Ford pictures for Chris M.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulnAssMaro:
quote:

Oh ill be going ............just dont talk to me tomorow i wont be in a good mood [Big Grin] i am rolling out with Greg and co. round 5am ......................I say DAMN that early
does that have to do with your trip to redding on wed night?
Posts: 2828 | From: West Bay, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by HaulnAssMaro:
quote:

does that have to do with your trip to redding on wed night?
Naw it has to do with the fact that i will have lil to no sleep by the time i get to vegas.but hey itll be a fun weekend........
Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com