Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » I ran 10.77@128.8 with the 100 shot jets. Who wants some????

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: I ran 10.77@128.8 with the 100 shot jets. Who wants some????
OutlawZ
The OutlawZ
Member # 24

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for OutlawZ  Ford pictures for OutlawZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HAHAHAH Don't know if ST5150 updated you guys on the status of my car that will be returning to terrorize Fords in Northern California in September but I got the TH400 swap completed and everything is running well... I only made two passes on sunday, one motor pass that was aborted really before it started since I redlit after creeping thru the lights trying to hold the car back with the footbrake and then sat there AFTER redlighting (with timers runnin)... I mashed on it and still ran 11.92@117.6 mph with a 1.95 60 foot!!!!

So we though eliminations were coming up so I slapped the smallest jets in the TNT plate to run the 100 shot..

Footbraked it up to 1200, flashed the converter on launch and squeezed about 10-15 feet out the hole....

10.77@128.8 mph with a 1.59 60 foot!!!!

I'm thinking had I purged the nitrous system and left off the transbrake I can easily see a sub 10.50 with the same jets.... My nitrous system hesitated a bunch due to probable air in the lines.... What a bargain. 100 dollar purge kit might get me a tenth or tenth and a half.. [Smile]

So Wikd281, the Blue Beast is coming for you! Lucky that I'm not there for the June 14th event cause i'd be on you like a bum on a bologna sandwich Harold!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
1995 OutlawZ28
Old motor-355 ci LT1 10.40@131
New motor-CSM Race Engines solid roller 383 LT1....
Cali's fastest LT1-period....

Posts: 486 | From: Fairfizzle, CA | Registered: Aug 2000  |  :
JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm sure you'd kill me, but I'd run ya anyways, I run a similar ET on motor, but with less mph, I'd be spraying too if you want. [worship]

--------------------
1984 Ford Tempo AOD--- RIP

OutlawZ
The OutlawZ
Member # 24

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for OutlawZ  Ford pictures for OutlawZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If I had made one more pass and used the same launch technique as the n2o pass I would have probably run about 11.45-11.50 on the motor.... My 11.92 pass was way off since I sat there after I redlit and it cost me like 3 tenths in just 60 foot....

Cause there's no way in hell I picked up 1.2 seconds and 11 mph off a 100 shot.. [Smile] That'd be some 100 shot boy!!!!

So given a few more motor passes that 11.92 should drop into the 11.3-11.5 area.... And if I leave off the transbrake and really come out the hole who knows what it'll do on the motor. Maybe even 11.20.... But yeah we can run once I get back....

--------------------
1995 OutlawZ28

JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ok starting to sound more fair if I spray and you run on motor, lol.

--------------------
1984 Ford Tempo AOD--- RIP

OutlawZ
The OutlawZ
Member # 24

[Big Grin]

What's Harold running nowadays?????

Oh and 99UJSTLST don't think I've forgotten about you... I've got the 250 shot jets for some of that action.... [Big Grin]

[ April 29, 2003, 10:13 AM: Message edited by: Marshall Mathers ]

--------------------
1995 OutlawZ28

WIKD 281
CaliforniaFords.com
Owner
Member # 40

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WIKD 281  Ford pictures for WIKD 281  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good shit bro! Congrats! I havent been driving my car much> In fact not at all. The car is last on the priority list right now> now its time to get the boat ready for summer. As of right now> I'll be happy to make it back to the track before end of summer!
Im not sure if my T-56 will hold up tho? [Wink]
Hopefully when you get back> we can line up at Sac? That would be cool.

--------------------
----------------------------------
Faster than most, slower than less.

OutlawZ
The OutlawZ
Member # 24

Boat???? Shit you already have a boat... That heavy ass black vert!!!!! [Big Grin]

J/K... Well shiet you gotta get priorities straight homey. Have you even ran it after you dynoed 6 million RWHP??? My shit is steadily getting faster.... I think she's got a 10.0 with this current motor in it... We'll see.... GOtta build a fuel system and pray the crank stays together...

--------------------
1995 OutlawZ28

WIKD 281
CaliforniaFords.com
Owner
Member # 40

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WIKD 281  Ford pictures for WIKD 281  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hehe...Yeah> I agree with you> it is a heavy ass boat! Hard to get some decent numbers at the track weighing in at 3800pounds. Before I get back to the track I will be doing some weight reduction> going to the bathroom> going on a seafood diet.....ect. ect. ect. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Wakeboarding season is almost here> which means all my money for boat and no money for car [Wink]
Hopefully sooner than later the WIKD 281 will make it back to the track [Wink]

--------------------
----------------------------------
Faster than most, slower than less.

Primer GR40
¯
Member # 476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Primer GR40  Ford pictures for Primer GR40  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
awesome #'s, when will youstep up the shot?

--------------------
Superdupercharged Cobra
No Transmatic Notch

99gt-UJSTLST
¯
Member # 584

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99gt-UJSTLST  Ford pictures for 99gt-UJSTLST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Marshall Mathers:
Boat???? Shit you already have a boat... That heavy ass black vert!!!!! [Big Grin]

J/K... Well shiet you gotta get priorities straight homey. Have you even ran it after you dynoed 6 million RWHP??? My shit is steadily getting faster.... I think she's got a 10.0 with this current motor in it... We'll see.... GOtta build a fuel system and pray the crank stays together...

well if my car is done Ill run you
wont be much vs a 250 shot
but im down
but I dont now right now I have bigger problems
some ass stole some parts from me they where off my 99gt
I now who he is, so ill catch out in the streets sooner or later and give his dumass a ass beatten he wont forget.
He is a dumm fuck if he thought I would not now it was him

hope fully he will just give me parts back and will call it a day, if not well its on

--------------------
SOUTH BAY STANGS
MINOR BOLT ON'S

www.southbaystangs.com

Posts: 2558 | From: SAN JOSE CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So how much would you say that 5,000 RPM converter helped you over the T56?

Good thing you won't be able to make it to the Ford vs Chevy races on June 14th [Big Grin]

[ April 29, 2003, 01:57 PM: Message edited by: st5150 ]

LAST302
¯
Member # 808

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LAST302  Ford pictures for LAST302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[/qb][/QUOTE]Yeah, I'll be there as pit crew chief/camra-man/photographer/promoter/ autographing 8"x11" glossy photos for the fans [Big Grin] [Whoo Whooooo!] [/QB][/QUOTE]
What time will the autograph session start and where will your booth be set up at so I can set up my sleeping bag and tent the night before. I dont want to miss this very rare opportunity!!!!

Posts: 1147 | From: Disco Bay | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
2fstfru
¯
Member # 453

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2fstfru  Ford pictures for 2fstfru    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
qb][/QUOTE]well if my car is done Ill run you
but im down
I now who he is, so ill catch out in the streets sooner or later and give his dumass a ass beatten he wont forget.

hope fully he will just give me parts back and will call it a day, if not well its on[/QB][/QUOTE]
How in the hell did you get your shit stolen???????How did Jr do at the track?

--------------------
SPEED KILLS!....Drive a Chevy live FOREVER!

WANARNM
¯
Member # 587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WANARNM  Ford pictures for WANARNM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2fstfru:

How in the hell did you get your shit stolen???????How did Jr do at the track?

Sup dawg.. Its a long story.. My best was a 12.4@112mph with a 1.9 60ft..Hows your car runnin? any new mods?

--------------------
89’ Hatch. Completely stock.

99gt-UJSTLST
¯
Member # 584

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99gt-UJSTLST  Ford pictures for 99gt-UJSTLST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2fstfru:
qb]

well if my car is done Ill run you
but im down

hope fully he will just give me parts back and will call it a day, if not well its on
[/QUOTE]
How in the hell did you get your shit stolen???????How did Jr do at the track?[/QB][/QUOTE]
long story bro
come over if you have time I'll let you now what happend

--------------------
SOUTH BAY STANGS
MINOR BOLT ON'S

www.southbaystangs.com

Posts: 2558 | From: SAN JOSE CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Marshall Mathers:
HAHAHAH Don't know if ST5150 updated you guys on the status of my car that will be returning to terrorize Fords in Northern California in September but I got the TH400 swap completed and everything is running well... I only made two passes on sunday, one motor pass that was aborted really before it started since I redlit after creeping thru the lights trying to hold the car back with the footbrake and then sat there AFTER redlighting (with timers runnin)... I mashed on it and still ran 11.92@117.6 mph with a 1.95 60 foot!!!!

So we though eliminations were coming up so I slapped the smallest jets in the TNT plate to run the 100 shot..

Footbraked it up to 1200, flashed the converter on launch and squeezed about 10-15 feet out the hole....

10.77@128.8 mph with a 1.59 60 foot!!!!

I'm thinking had I purged the nitrous system and left off the transbrake I can easily see a sub 10.50 with the same jets.... My nitrous system hesitated a bunch due to probable air in the lines.... What a bargain. 100 dollar purge kit might get me a tenth or tenth and a half.. [Smile]

So Wikd281, the Blue Beast is coming for you! Lucky that I'm not there for the June 14th event cause i'd be on you like a bum on a bologna sandwich Harold!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

i might just get my car finished (yeah right) to take you and your 10.77 out [Smile] when you coming back to town...

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com