Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Mustang Nite Wednesday March 19th

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Mustang Nite Wednesday March 19th
SVTGhoust
¯
Member # 20

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGhoust  Ford pictures for SVTGhoust    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
any of you guys want to meet up at sac speedway on the 19th??

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500 / 2020 Shelby GT500

Posts: 962 | From: Brentwood, CA 94513 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
KCmustangboy
¯
Member # 1927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KCmustangboy  Ford pictures for KCmustangboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can't make it this week...aniversery...ummm ya ok can we say whipped [Eek!] oh well see ya guys next week ;-)

--------------------
03 Cobra... Factory long block, with Whipple and AED tune... 812rwhp 10.0s @ 140... almost there!

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Posts: 1691 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmcclesk  Ford pictures for jmcclesk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You will never be fast if you dont go to the track [Eek!] [Confused]

--------------------
Ford trained ASE master tech.

Posts: 4024 | From: marrysville | Registered: May 2002  |  :
KCmustangboy
¯
Member # 1927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KCmustangboy  Ford pictures for KCmustangboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jon some of us know the importance of spending ONE night with our ladies....by that I don't mean what you do every night with your car...

--------------------
03 Cobra... Factory long block, with Whipple and AED tune... 812rwhp 10.0s @ 140... almost there!

WWW.AEDHP.COM

jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmcclesk  Ford pictures for jmcclesk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Take a look at the list. Who's first and who's last [Eek!] [Confused] You are bringing SHAME to the family name. [burnout]

[ March 10, 2003, 05:24 PM: Message edited by: jmcclesk ]

--------------------

KCmustangboy
¯
Member # 1927

Gears get here tomarrow....when can I come over so I can fix that problem... hehe [patriot]

--------------------

WWW.AEDHP.COM

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by KCmustangboy:
Can't make it this week...aniversery...ummm ya ok can we say whipped [Eek!] oh well see ya guys next week ;-)

Are you married KC??????

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jmcclesk:
Take a look at the list. Who's first and who's last [Eek!] [Confused] You are bringing SHAME to the family name. [burnout]

Ouch, geez Jon, thats a little on the harsh side [Wink]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
SVTGhoust
¯
Member # 20

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGhoust  Ford pictures for SVTGhoust    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
u gotta put the woman first...after all she is gonna slash your tires and scratch up your paint if you get her pissed!!

--------------------

KCmustangboy
¯
Member # 1927

Not not married yet....just two year thing but it means the world to her. And sense she loves drag racing and lets me work on my car for hours and hours and hours at a time I figure I best not skip out on her for the one night of the year she wants to see me. At any rate if I get my gears installed by this Saturday I will go to my first test n tune. See you all maybe then.

Drew- I agree it was a little harsh but what can I expect from a big cousin who runs 11.92s with a stock block. Of course if someone like me or you were to drive we might see an 11.75 out of the car [Razz] amazing how much weight effects an ET...ouch [Eek!]

--------------------

WWW.AEDHP.COM

jmcclesk
Member # 1355

I can lose 50 pounds BEFORE you will ever see 11.92's in that heep you drive. Care to bet on that [Eek!]
Drew, if he was anywhere else on the list I would be ok with it and rember he started it [Razz] [Mad]

[ March 11, 2003, 10:14 PM: Message edited by: jmcclesk ]

--------------------

KCmustangboy
¯
Member # 1927

HEEP! [Mad] your calling my stock vert a heep! Excuse me for being in college and not having all the money I want to spend on my car. But I admit you okay you do have the fastest car [worship] and I give you all the credit in the world for that. [patriot] My car is not a HEEP! it is mearly a work in progress...If a CERTAIN cousin were to HELP me install the GEARS sitting here next to me it might get me out of that last position...I only need 4 tenths [burnout]

--------------------

WWW.AEDHP.COM

jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Hell to get you out of LAST place i will even loan you a set of tires

--------------------

KCmustangboy
¯
Member # 1927

quote:
Originally posted by jmcclesk:
Hell to get you out of LAST place i will even loan you a set of tires

I love family [Big Grin] So when can I come over to do a little gear install? I am sure we can make a good deal.

--------------------

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good to see you guys getting along now [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
AED

KCmustangboy
¯
Member # 1927

So I messed this whole thing up! my aniversary was last night and I just checked the schedule. Mustang night is the 19th DUH! just like the post says. So YES I will be there on mustang night next week :-) Anyone else going? [burnout]

--------------------

WWW.AEDHP.COM

RO2USH
¯
Member # 2002

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RO2USH  Ford pictures for RO2USH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will be there, but probably not racing...gotta give the 1,000 mile break in on the new motor

--------------------
2002 Roush FR500
2004 Cobra
1965 GT 350 Clone
2003 Ducati 999

Posts: 286 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
KCmustangboy
¯
Member # 1927

quote:
Originally posted by RO2USH:
I will be there, but probably not racing...gotta give the 1,000 mile break in on the new motor

Possiblely the hardest miles ever driven by any mustang owner... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

WWW.AEDHP.COM

RO2USH
¯
Member # 2002

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RO2USH  Ford pictures for RO2USH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That is true, however mainly I'm waiting to have the car tuned at Apex before I run it.

--------------------
2002 Roush FR500
2004 Cobra
1965 GT 350 Clone
2003 Ducati 999

Posts: 286 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
SVTGhoust
¯
Member # 20

this sux, we got rained on! what a rip!

--------------------

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sorry to hear that...the forecast said it should be clear
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

quote:
Originally posted by Lilghoust:
this sux, we got rained on! what a rip!

I'm guessing you had the white 03 cobra? [patriot]

--------------------
AED

SVTGhoust
¯
Member # 20

yes, that would be me. were u the guy with the yellow GT in the front of the pack?

--------------------

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

quote:
Originally posted by Lilghoust:
yes, that would be me. were u the guy with the yellow GT in the front of the pack?

You got it [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
AED

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com