Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Sac. drag trip.

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Sac. drag trip.
JdubO7
¯
Member # 1973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JdubO7  Ford pictures for JdubO7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've only been out their once and didn't have my car yet. Now I'm itchen to see what she can do. When is the next trip, how is it put together, I'm new at this so my questons are probly gay but phugget, just thought I would throw it out there. I'm sure it depends on the wether outside too.

--------------------
Dynomax Mufflers/Headers/Pullies
65mm TB/76mm MAF System w/K&N
Hurst Short Shift/MSD Ignition
Electric Fan/3 Core Radiator
Ford 3.55's

Waiting in living room for install:
King Cobra Cluth

Looking for deals on:
Pony Rims w/tires
130 - 200 amp alt.

griffined
¯
Member # 1330

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for griffined  Ford pictures for griffined  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I went last Saturday with out coordinating with anyone on the board. I left San Ramon around 8:25am and got up there about 75 minutes later. $2 toll at the bridge, and about 75 MPH all the way up, light traffic. $40 to race, $10 for anyone with you that wants to watch.

That's when things went down hill. The fog kept the sun from dring part of the track, and they called the event after a couple hours. No chance to tech in, kept my ticket for a rain check.

I'll look at the weather forecast this evening and decide how I feel about going up tomorrow. If you see a 2000 R feel free to walk up, say hello, and ask for Ed, that's me! If we get to run, it will be my first time. [Smile]

--------------------
2001 Cobra Vert #678 of 3384
269 SAE rwhp 279 Tq stock
2000 Cobra R #154 of 300
395 SAE rwhp 398 Tq
1986 Mustang SVO daily driver

Posts: 207 | From: Daytona Beach, FL | Registered: May 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com