Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » 13.5 Baby! New best...3 weeks in a row!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 13.5 Baby! New best...3 weeks in a row!
99Flyer
¯
Member # 1528

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99Flyer  Ford pictures for 99Flyer  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
previous best 13.74@100.?
Well I added the intake spacer and the densecharger cold air, and was hoping for 13.6

1- 13.80@101.5 2.17 60ft
2- 13.71@100.8 2.11 60ft
3- 13.68@100.9 2.09 60ft
4- 13.58@101.7 2.03 60ft

I have never gotten succesively faster as the night went on, but it was really busy with long waits in between. I was celebrating at the 13.71, then with the 13.68, I was really celebrating with the 13.5! I have to find a new mod for next week...........watch out mark I'm looking for your title [Wink]

--------------------
2021 Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch
1971 Camaro 350 SC
1977 GMC Kingsley Class A

Posts: 415 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dam man nice runs hopfully my densicharger gives me .2 off 1/4 [Smile]

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice,
Myabe if you did soem weight reduction, you can drop that ET. That saleen body kit does not help you at all.

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
93Snyper
¯
Member # 1058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93Snyper  Ford pictures for 93Snyper  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What up bro, good seein you at the show again. Those are some nice times, thought about hookin up some ET streets?

--------------------
Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation

99Flyer
¯
Member # 1528

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99Flyer  Ford pictures for 99Flyer  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRY2PAZ:
Nice,
Myabe if you did soem weight reduction, you can drop that ET. That saleen body kit does not help you at all.

Actually I picked up kit in irvine and when I got home, I compared them with stock. I didn't weigh them but they were not too far apart, I guessed that over all no more than 15-20lbs more. I weighed the carlast night at sac, 3275, of course that's off by about 150 - 200 lbs
99Flyer
¯
Member # 1528

quote:
Originally posted by 93Snyper:
What up bro, good seein you at the show again. Those are some nice times, thought about hookin up some ET streets?

Think i need tq converter to be efficient tho..
93Snyper
¯
Member # 1058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93Snyper  Ford pictures for 93Snyper  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When I weighed my car out there it seemed off by only 50 pounds or so, maybe ur rides lighter than u think..

--------------------
Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation

JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
any plans for a TQ convertor or stall? I see 12's in your future with 4.10s and slicks and the proper work in your tranny! [worship]
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Great Job Carlo!!! A convertor and some ET Streets and your right there. The densecharger, 70mm TB and the intake spacer, work very well together and I'm sure the little bit of porting that you have loves the above mods. I'll see you in the 12's [Wink]
Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
QWICK46
¯
Member # 1843

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for QWICK46  Ford pictures for QWICK46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice,

It looks like 60fts dropped about a tenth over last week. Was traction better off the line last night than last week?

Your times make me want to kick myself for not going to the track last night. [worship]

--------------------
Michael
'02 GT ~ sold for a Big, Slow Dodge Ram
'03 SV650S
'04 R1100S ~ The daily driver

99Flyer
¯
Member # 1528

quote:
Originally posted by Chiara:
Nice,

It looks like 60fts dropped about a tenth over last week. Was traction better off the line last night than last week?

Your times make me want to kick myself for not going to the track last night. [worship]

Yeah, it was a bit stickier last night. Will you be there next week?

--------------------
1971 Camaro 350 SC

99Flyer
¯
Member # 1528

quote:
Originally posted by 93Snyper:
When I weighed my car out there it seemed off by only 50 pounds or so, maybe ur rides lighter than u think..

Yeah I might take it to the dump tomorrow, I think they are accurate.

--------------------
1971 Camaro 350 SC

99Flyer
¯
Member # 1528

quote:
Originally posted by shade-tree:
any plans for a TQ convertor or stall? I see 12's in your future with 4.10s and slicks and the proper work in your tranny! [worship]

Maybe...if I have some cash from the holidays left over. I would love to have the tranny built!

--------------------
1971 Camaro 350 SC

QWICK46
¯
Member # 1843

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for QWICK46  Ford pictures for QWICK46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Carlo,

I'm not sure if I'll be out there or not, I wanted to go last night but work got really hectic toward the end of the day.

I'm going to try to make it out again, though.

Cya later

--------------------
Michael
'02 GT ~ sold for a Big, Slow Dodge Ram
'03 SV650S
'04 R1100S ~ The daily driver

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com