Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Keith from Sac Raceway last night (11-13), I have your helmet.

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Keith from Sac Raceway last night (11-13), I have your helmet.
QWICK46
¯
Member # 1843

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for QWICK46  Ford pictures for QWICK46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Keith, thanks for loaning me your helmet last night when it looked like I would dip into the 13s. (Best I could manage was that 14.02 on my second dial [Frown] ).

I'm sorry I didn't get it back to you. My cousin had a minor break down after the last run of the night, as I was coming back from my run, I saw him looking under his car and came to his aid, in the pit area. By the time I got over to the staging area, most everyone had left and I couldn't find you.

You probably think I took off with your helmet. So, I want to get a hold of you, and get it back to you. I'm a little reluctant to put my contanct info on this site, so PM me your phone number and I'll contact you. Also, I thought you said you were in barely legal minis, so last night I sent an email to the address thats linked on the site with all my contact info. I hope you get this message. I don't want you thinking I ran off with your helmet.

Thanks again,

--------------------
Michael
'02 GT ~ sold for a Big, Slow Dodge Ram
'03 SV650S
'04 R1100S ~ The daily driver

NorCalGT02
¯
Member # 1975

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalGT02  Ford pictures for NorCalGT02  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mike,
Thanks for the response. Its no problem :] I figured I would just talk to u online anyway. BTW, I sent you an email about the helmet already, so if u get it... just ignore it. I'm gonna PM u with my number, so maybe we can meet up sometime soon.

- Keith

--------------------
Check Out www.sacstangs.com

Posts: 110 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com