Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Forget about TNT tomorrow!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Forget about TNT tomorrow!
91PONY
Mrs. Valve Events
Member # 206

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for 91PONY  Ford pictures for 91PONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It looks like it's gonna rain tomorrow also....too bad, I wanted to do one more TNT before the season was over! [Frown]

--------------------
Heather '91 GT

Posts: 1477 | From: Citrus Heights, CA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  :
JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
why not? it's open every saturday.... (unless by some miracle they all rain out) through march.

16th is open, should be packed then I bet.

--------------------
1984 Ford Tempo AOD--- RIP

91PONY
Mrs. Valve Events
Member # 206

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91PONY  Ford pictures for 91PONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by shade-tree:
why not? it's open every saturday.... (unless by some miracle they all rain out) through march.

16th is open, should be packed then I bet.

Well because I work every Saturday and I took tomorrow off (in advance) to race! Doh! I didn't think the track was open past November...

--------------------
Heather '91 GT

Posts: 1477 | From: Citrus Heights, CA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks like there is test-n-tune all through December:

http://www.sacramentoraceway.com/srpcal.htm

I have a feeling some wikd cars will be making a few passes this December, so stay tuned... [burnout]

FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's the plan Stan...

--------------------
'92 LX T5
Looked stock, went 11's 11.90 at 115mph.

'65 Mustang 347

www.fordmuscle.com

Livin' in the Carolina Pines

AaronC
¯
Member # 86

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AaronC  Ford pictures for AaronC    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeup, I might be able to make some passes in a couple weeks. Camara90 should be back in December sometime. He wants that rematch with a certain guy spraying his 150 shot [Wink]

--------------------
1991 GT Convertible: Stock 157k mile shortblock, HiTech cam, AFR 165 heads, Edelbrock RPM intake, 1 3/4 headers

12.23 at 112.99
Best MPH 113.97

Spdfreak LS1
Board idiot
Member # 679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spdfreak LS1  Ford pictures for Spdfreak LS1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If they still have it open you might be able to get into the 18's...and maby even the 17's if you get a lil more traction [Wink]

--------------------
Juice times to come!!
http://www.thesiccrew.com/Kevin.html
http://www.geocities.com/kevtopgun/Z28.html
12.9 and 111mph traps on Street tires.
quote:
Originally posted by FireWhore:
..... nor do i care what any of u peeps think....or me for that matter....

Posts: 2202 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
AaronC - That's great news! How did you end up resolving your issue(s) with your heads and cam?
AaronC
¯
Member # 86

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AaronC  Ford pictures for AaronC    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sawson- I got a hold of him finally and talked to him about what was up. His side was he had a racecar that needed to be built from the ground up (Nascar style car) including the motor which was a 20k motor. He said he got dumped into doing it and it needed to be completely done in one month and ended up taking almost 2. Also he said his partner wanted to get it out on the track for the last few races so it could advertise to the other racers and hopefully get more business through the off season. Anyway, I wasn't happy about it and he knows he pissed some people off, but he says he's done with it and back to normal. Shortly after that conversation he sent me some pictures of what he had done and then I talked to him monday for an hr. My parts should be here monday/tues and should be running by Saturday depending on how much time I have to work on it. The intake work looked AWESOME! A perfect match to the shape of the heads. The heads ended up flowing 275 cfm at .550" lift and leveled off from there. He's sending a flow sheet with it so I'll have all the other #'s then. He's expecting some big things out of this setup so we'll see. Personally, I'll be dissapointed with anything below 370 RWHP. He is VERY optimistic about Mike's setup too. His cam is gonna be NASTY. 244/236 .575/.560ish on a 108 LSA, 110 ICL. I can't wait [Big Grin]

--------------------
1991 GT Convertible: Stock 157k mile shortblock, HiTech cam, AFR 165 heads, Edelbrock RPM intake, 1 3/4 headers

12.23 at 112.99
Best MPH 113.97

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's great to hear Aaron! You've been planning and building your combo for ages now... you really deserve some 5.O tire smoking and gear banging action ASAP!
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by st5150:
That's great to hear Aaron! You've been planning and building your combo for ages now... you really deserve some 5.O tire smoking and gear banging action ASAP!

Couldn't have said it better myslef! [worship]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
AaronC
¯
Member # 86

Thanks guys! [Smile] I'll let everyone know how it turns out.

--------------------

12.23 at 112.99
Best MPH 113.97

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com