Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Pic's from LACR

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Pic's from LACR
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Finally got the pic's from our trip to LACR. Jim, Drew and Myself went. Were going again in March with some more people. Anybody who wants to go is more than welcome to come along.

LACR Pics

[ November 05, 2002, 10:48 PM: Message edited by: bunchmyfunky ]

--------------------
01 GT 5spd

1.76 12.79@105.49

Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
StoplightWarrior
¯
Member # 211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StoplightWarrior  Ford pictures for StoplightWarrior        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TITE

--------------------
2000 GT
couple bolt ons

Check out the website: peep it

Posts: 2952 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here is my favorite picture of the bunch:

-

Drew B
¯
Member # 698

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drew B  Ford pictures for Drew B  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by st5150:
Here is my favorite picture of the bunch:

-

Yeah thats a cool pic.

--------------------
AKA.GR40coupe

FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who's the Goober w/ the silly helmet?

[Big Grin]

I tripped the lights w/ my smoke all day...

edit- Yes, that was an 03 Cobra parked behind me. We had the same dial in.

[ November 06, 2002, 08:44 AM: Message edited by: FasterDamnit ]

--------------------
'92 LX T5
Looked stock, went 11's 11.90 at 115mph.

'65 Mustang 347

www.fordmuscle.com

Livin' in the Carolina Pines

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what was your best time of the day mark?how is lacr does it hook better than sac?

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 281n/a:
what was your best time of the day mark?how is lacr does it hook better than sac?

LOL!
I don't think any track on the west coast hooks like Sac. The first two runs hooked and after that it was all down hill. Mark was on slicks and still had problems. Don't forget, it was 100* that day.

--------------------
'92 LX T5
Looked stock, went 11's 11.90 at 115mph.

'65 Mustang 347

www.fordmuscle.com

Livin' in the Carolina Pines

bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think the best we got out of it that day was a 13.6 with a 1.9x 60ft. The ET Streets were spinning on the launch [Eek!] And I think it was 105 that day at the track. We'll see how it is in March. Eric are you going to go with us in March?

[ November 06, 2002, 12:06 PM: Message edited by: bunchmyfunky ]

Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
mark probably not goin on vacation in march for 2 weeks i doubt i'll have the funds or vacation time left i'll catch the one after march

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey mark you know I am gona be there!!!!!!!!! I can't wait man!!! I just want to get some heads(AFR) a cam(maybe the one drew has, have to talk to Aaron) and of course an intake(I have to talk to scott about that!!!) I just got some long tubes and an H-pipe......so I am on my way to getting faster!!! I just have too look better man!!!! but you can couont me in no matter what I look like! [burnout]

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com