Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » ok now were doing wheelies

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: ok now were doing wheelies
season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was able to to run a couple of 12.30s earlier,, but Drew, [worship] [worship] pulled the front left off the ground 8 to 10" [Eek!] with an 11.97, at just under 114mph. never thought id see my car do that. this thing is really running good these days. Seems like everybody ran well tonight. Rhett,
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Rhett, That car is a beast gotta love a 11 second daily driver that goes wheels up [Big Grin]

--------------------
01 GT 5spd

1.76 12.79@105.49

Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bunchmyfunky:
Rhett, That car is a beast gotta love a 11 second daily driver that goes wheels up [Big Grin]

I know I love it [Wink]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
99Red250
¯
Member # 1923

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99Red250  Ford pictures for 99Red250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Rhett you have one of the most bad ass daily drivers EVER!!!!!!!!!! [worship] [worship] [worship] [burnout]

--------------------
99 F-250 4X4
7.3 Turbo Diesel
Superchips programmer
8" Skyjacker Suspension lift
38" Thornbirds
Yeah its true I do drive where ever the hell i want on the road, Damn was that light red?

Posts: 127 | From: Placerville | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks guys..im quite happy as well.
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man oh Man that was just a Great night for your car Rhett! I have been waiting to see that car on some slicks, and I can really say that car is Damn Fast and not even have to drive it!!!! [worship]

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Rhett, did the price on that motor come down any tonight? [Wink]

--------------------
AED

season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:

We'll talk about it. as with any of the other few things ive sold, it is my sincere intention to make sure the person is completely sastified and getting a great deal. [Wink] i quit posting things for sale as it became more of a headache than it was worth. Rhett,
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

quote:
Originally posted by season'd 88:
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:

We'll talk about it. as with any of the other few things ive sold, it is my sincere intention to make sure the person is completely sastified and getting a great deal. [Wink] i quit posting things for sale as it became more of a headache than it was worth. Rhett,
Cool man...lol. That was more of a joke than anything [patriot]

--------------------
AED

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats on the 11 second slip. What is your combo?
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

quote:
Originally posted by st5150:
Congrats on the 11 second slip. What is your combo?

He has a 342 with 185 heads and a RPM intake.

He is also running all of this through the cats with a full tank of fuel

[ October 26, 2002, 10:57 PM: Message edited by: Yellow94GT ]

--------------------
AED

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What cam? That intake has to be choking the heads, but it may match the cam well since it sounds like he's running a very mild cam.
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

quote:
Originally posted by st5150:
What cam? That intake has to be choking the heads.

LMAO..... Nate's BOX STOCK RPM intake just made 380 RWHP and Mike is going to be getting close to 425 RWHP with his ported one. It think the intake is sufficiant.

As for the cam, it is an off the shelf xe274

BTW, Nate's intake was good for 95 MPH in the 1/8 and strong 118's on the big end first time out.

[ October 26, 2002, 11:47 PM: Message edited by: Yellow94GT ]

--------------------
AED

AaronC
¯
Member # 86

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AaronC  Ford pictures for AaronC    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats Rhett. It looked good going down the track [burnout]

--------------------
1991 GT Convertible: Stock 157k mile shortblock, HiTech cam, AFR 165 heads, Edelbrock RPM intake, 1 3/4 headers

12.23 at 112.99
Best MPH 113.97

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com