Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Sac 10/26????? (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Sac 10/26?????
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just wanna know who is gonna go on that day? We don't have the cage in yet so i can't do any runs but i would like to film and picture some.
Cobra-Jeep

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

sfGi8nt
¯
Member # 1068

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sfGi8nt  Ford pictures for sfGi8nt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be out there. We can finally meet. But since you won't have the ride, you will have to come over to the Silver LT1 with mirror tint and say hello!
I would love to see some future Stang kills of mine on the board too!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] j/k
Who else is going? This is the LAST GRUDGE NIGHT at Sac. and I want to meet and line up with as many of you that I can, that I haven't already!!! [Smile]
Come over and hollar at me!

--------------------
Silver 97 M6 Z28
Hurst Shifter-Flowmaster-3.42's-Cutout-!CAGS-K&N FIPK-TB Airfoil-TB Bypass-160 Stat-Manual Fan Switch-
271rwhp & 304rwtq
13.64 @ 102.26 w/ 2.09 60'
Black & Orange 97 A4 Z28
FOR SALE!!!!

jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmcclesk  Ford pictures for jmcclesk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i will be there, just not sure which car i will have????? [Eek!] [burnout] [burnout]

--------------------
Ford trained ASE master tech.

Posts: 4024 | From: marrysville | Registered: May 2002  |  :
99gt-UJSTLST
¯
Member # 584

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99gt-UJSTLST  Ford pictures for 99gt-UJSTLST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra-Jeep:
I just wanna know who is gonna go on that day? We don't have the cage in yet so i can't do any runs but i would like to film and picture some.
Cobra-Jeep

I will be their well if everything goes right
I dont have a roll cage SAC is usually not that strict I think if you run high 11's you can get away with it runing with out a cage but if you run low 11's or 10's well you will get booted off the track

take it not saying you can drive but unles your runing slicks and and well over 500rwhp I personally think you will hit low 12's and with some practice some high 11's
It be cool to see it run like I said my self ill probably take easy the 1st few runs just try to run some high 11's and then at the end ill try it all out that way if I get booted atleast I got a few runs in [Big Grin]

--------------------
SOUTH BAY STANGS
MINOR BOLT ON'S

www.southbaystangs.com

Posts: 2558 | From: SAN JOSE CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HAHA theres no way Sac will let me bring that car into the track without a cage the Blower is so loud i would never be able to pull it off especially since its a convert. You'll see it on the 19th Javier at the dyno.

[ October 13, 2002, 09:39 AM: Message edited by: Cobra-Jeep ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000BlackGT  Ford pictures for 2000BlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
the Blower is so loud i would never be able to pull it off especially since its a convert. You'll see it on the 19th Javier at the dyno.

"um, sir, i think i have a loose belt" [patriot]
Posts: 2833 | From: Chico, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just tell them its your msd or you have a whistling alternator. [Wink] [patriot]

--------------------
Support our troops!

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by 2000BlackGT:
quote:
the Blower is so loud i would never be able to pull it off especially since its a convert. You'll see it on the 19th Javier at the dyno.

haha that won't work i was thinking of saying my egr valve is bad but haha once they see how young i am they'll make me open the hood.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Milesblown03
¯
Member # 27

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milesblown03  Ford pictures for Milesblown03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 2000BlackGT:
quote:

haha that won't work i was thinking of saying my egr valve is bad but haha once they see how young i am they'll make me open the hood.
I dont think itd be much of a problem... Gabe (youl luz) ran his car there all the time with no cage. Everytime i go there they dont even open the hood...

--------------------
99 honda 996 superhawk...
03 cobra:422rwhp,399rwtq (before pulley)
New best,12.07@119.9(!!)mph on nittos (cant drive to save my life!)

Posts: 1002 | From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
Milesblown03
¯
Member # 27

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milesblown03  Ford pictures for Milesblown03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im goin to try and go this saturday... sounds like itll be some good runs... been meaning to head out there again for a while, but just havent gotten a chance. Hope to see everyone there!!

--------------------
99 honda 996 superhawk...
03 cobra:422rwhp,399rwtq (before pulley)
New best,12.07@119.9(!!)mph on nittos (cant drive to save my life!)

Posts: 1002 | From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
WANARNM
¯
Member # 587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WANARNM  Ford pictures for WANARNM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ October 13, 2002, 01:35 PM: Message edited by: 89hatchback_lx ]

--------------------
89’ Hatch. Completely stock.

99gt-UJSTLST
¯
Member # 584

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99gt-UJSTLST  Ford pictures for 99gt-UJSTLST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
HAHA theres no way Sac will let me bring that car into the track without a cage the Blower is so loud i would never be able to pull it off especially since its a convert. You'll see it on the 19th Javier at the dyno.

oh shit I thought it was a coupe I think you will need at least a role bar to run it

i figured it was a coupe and you could say it ran 12's but shit if you run 13's in a convertable you need a role bar

--------------------
SOUTH BAY STANGS
MINOR BOLT ON'S

www.southbaystangs.com

Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[/qb][/QUOTE]Everytime i go there they dont even open the hood...[/QB][/QUOTE]

Everytime I go there they look under my hood and I have been there many times. Hmm thats weird...

--------------------
Support our troops!

DropTopFox
drama
Member # 1689

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for DropTopFox  Ford pictures for DropTopFox    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll definately be there with my new 100 shot of Nitrous and a pair of slicks in the rear. Looking to take 2 seconds off my last time and run some 13's. Hope to see you all there.
P.S. If anyone is running a high 13 and wants to race someone in the same area let me know.I'd be down to in a second!!!!! [patriot]

Posts: 4003 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
WYLD VRT
¯
Member # 526

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WYLD VRT  Ford pictures for WYLD VRT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be out there, look forward to seein you guys again [Smile]
Posts: 480 | From: San Luis Obispo, CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll either be there with my New (new to me) LX HB or I will be there with Drew (yellow94gt) So maybe I can actually meet more people on this site!?!?!?!

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You found a car. Give us the details.
Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You know i'm going to be there! [Razz]

We'll see how everything goes down.

Cobra-Jeep - It would be aswesome if you could get some video or pictures of my car for me. I'm still waiting for someone to get a good pic of the car on launch. Anyways, its just a though [Wink]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:

Cobra-Jeep - It would be aswesome if you could get some video or pictures of my car for me. I'm still waiting for someone to get a good pic of the car on launch. Anyways, its just a though [Wink]

i'll get some good videos and pics wit my digital camera for you. I am tempted to roll our Cobra but i don't think they'll let us run it. I'll see what my dad thinks.

Gabe knows the people that work the track thats why they let him run wit no cage.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

99gt-UJSTLST
¯
Member # 584

quote:

hey I want some pics of my car doin a willey HAHAHA yea right like thats goin to happen LOL

--------------------
SOUTH BAY STANGS
MINOR BOLT ON'S

www.southbaystangs.com

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 99gt-UJSTLST:
quote:

hey I want some pics of my car doin a willey HAHAHA yea right like thats goin to happen LOL
My car pulled a 1.664 60ft last wed. I wonder what will happen with good track prep? wheel off the ground?

Doubt it! [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

i wanna take some pics of some wheelies so do them! I wish but my digital camera takes like a second or so to take the picture so i usually miss that kind of stuff. John91coupe won't be ready but my dad is considering bring the Cobra.

[ October 13, 2002, 09:58 PM: Message edited by: Cobra-Jeep ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Evil Mach1
¯
Member # 26

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evil Mach1  Ford pictures for Evil Mach1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nope, not gonna make it, 2 reasons

1) installing the O/R H-pipe back in San Jose

2) I like having a working clutch [Big Grin]

November is when I'm gonna go back to the track. Need my gears installed and a new set of DR's

--------------------
2003 Mach 1
Black, 5-speed, silver stripes
*GONE*

USAF bound!!!
EAD: 1 Dec 04

Posts: 845 | From: Elk Grove, CA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn, This is the last grudge night? There's going to be a ridiculous amount of people there.
Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
Spdfreak LS1
Board idiot
Member # 679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spdfreak LS1  Ford pictures for Spdfreak LS1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ill be out representin the Sac Maros!!!!

--------------------
Juice times to come!!
http://www.thesiccrew.com/Kevin.html
http://www.geocities.com/kevtopgun/Z28.html
12.9 and 111mph traps on Street tires.
quote:
Originally posted by FireWhore:
..... nor do i care what any of u peeps think....or me for that matter....

Posts: 2202 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com