Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » ANOTHER CONGRATS TO NORMAN CHANG

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: ANOTHER CONGRATS TO NORMAN CHANG
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well, just a few weeks ago I was up here to congratulate Norm on his first seven second pass and the first seven second pass in Extreme Street in PSCA. Norm and Turbo Todd went down to the Ford event at Palmdale in PSCA Outlaw Street trim. He took the 31 x 14.5 ET Streets off the car and put on a new set of 33 x 10.5W tires. First pass off the trailer was a 7.77 @ 177 mph. He was two seconds faster than anyone else in his class. Before the final they sprayed down the track to make it a lil sticky so Todd stepped up the combo just a hair. Car launched hard with a 1.2 sixty foot on the rear tires and went through the traps at 7.53 @ 186 mph. Many congrats for all the hard work and dedication. Turbo Todd and Norman Chang make a great team.

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
AND THE PIC:

http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventorder?photo=024S003P000031&start=0&album=0&adjust=-1

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was down at LACR with Bunchmyfuncky and Fasterdamnit. I was fortunate enough to see all of Norm runs. That lasr pass was the single best pass I have ever seen. It was awesome from start to finish. I can't wait to see Norman run at Sac again.

Congradulations Norman and Todd! [patriot]

[ September 22, 2002, 05:25 PM: Message edited by: Yellow94GT ]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
huge congrats to norm!!

--------------------
Facebook.com/TeamTemporary
8.5's TTFBitch!

bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Those were awesome runs that Norman had. I'm glad I got to see them. Congratulations guys, you have something great going. I can't wait to see it run at Sac [Big Grin]
Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com