Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » CONGRATS TO NORM, AKA TRBO50

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: CONGRATS TO NORM, AKA TRBO50
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congratulations to Norman Chang runnin' in Extreme Street in PSCA. He set both the ET and MPH records in the class and is the first racer in the class to run a seven. Norm ran a 7.99 on his first pass then ran a 7.84 @ 177 on his next pass. Great job to both Norman and crew chief 'Turbo Todd' for all the hard work on this big achievement!!!

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Awesome! Guess they got the launch dialed in. Big Kudo's! Hope to see a 7 second run at Sac.

JL

--------------------
'92 LX T5
Looked stock, went 11's 11.90 at 115mph.

'65 Mustang 347

www.fordmuscle.com

Livin' in the Carolina Pines

Chris M.
Ignore me, all I do is argue online!
Member # 1708

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris M.  Ford pictures for Chris M.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how did dave bowman do? how bout manny with the silver mustang?
Posts: 2828 | From: West Bay, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bowman didn't make the race and Manny F. ran an 8.87, qualified third of eighteen after two rounds of qualifying.

--------------------

Chris M.
Member # 1708

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris M.  Ford pictures for Chris M.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
norm's the guy with the grey and white (and orange engine bay) mustang right? With gesepe(sp?) and the innovative turbo guys?
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DAMN! [worship]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
93lx306nos
¯
Member # 1001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93lx306nos  Ford pictures for 93lx306nos  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
team solo if you find out when norm is goin to the sac. give me a call i wanna check it out

--------------------
342 10.4 -1 ,afr 185s,hitechmotorsports cam 573/533 236/230@.050,ported rpm from hightech motorsports.best time so far on old combo is 12.20@111mph
with 1.69 60 ft on et streets.320 rwhp/322 ft lbs torque. times for new combo coming soon.

i do side job installs.p.m. me with what you need.i have a couple cars that i have built that you can look at.

www.unlimited-racing.com

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Mr Paint job, that is correct...he's gotta paint the car now. He said he wouldn't paint it till it hit a seven hehehe [Smile] .

...will do Nate.

Greg

--------------------

jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow congrats to him, is chris chow still involved with their efforts? he needs to tub his national and hit 7's as well..........

--------------------
Facebook.com/TeamTemporary
8.5's TTFBitch!

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Will anyone have a video of this online? [worship] [worship]
Chris M.
Member # 1708

quote:
Originally posted by jayl:
wow congrats to him, is chris chow still involved with their efforts? he needs to tub his national and hit 7's as well..........

the black twin turbo small block chevy with the "clearanced" radiator and exhaust coming out the fenders?

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com