Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Attn: Bunchmyfunky, FasterDammit, etc....

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Attn: Bunchmyfunky, FasterDammit, etc....
TheBrain
I'm the Real
John Force
Member # 35

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for TheBrain  Ford pictures for TheBrain    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Are you guys going to come up to Redding this weekend? Call me if when you decide.
Mark, just to let you know, Since time trials don't start until 2pm. There is really no reason to leave at the butt crack of dawn. As long as you get to the track by 1pm, you'll be fine
It takes about 2 1/2 - 3 hours to get there (depending on if you stop or not) Leave about 9am and come by the house first. I'll give you directions when you call.
You will have to call me since I am leaving straight from work tonight and will have no access to a computer until Tuesday (still haven't moved my computer to the new house)
(707)322-1670

Later
Brian

--------------------
1989 LX vert 342
11.662 @ 116.65 1.57 60ft. N/A
10.227 @ 134.59 1.41 60ft 200 shot 3600lbs
2003 Ranger 4 door
15.99 @ 87

Posts: 1264 | From: Back in Redding CA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Brian, I'll give you a call tonight. I was gonna try to go to sac tonight but I don't think I will be able to make it. If thats the case then I'll go to Redding tomorrow. I'll talk to Jim when he gets home today.
Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
JOSH
¯
Member # 979

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOSH  Ford pictures for JOSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
off topic

Redding is my home town, [Frown] damit I miss it.

--------------------
65 fastback mustang
410w 11:1 c-4 592fwhp 560fwtq

FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nope. Sucks royally. enjoy the track.

JL

--------------------
'92 LX T5
Looked stock, went 11's 11.90 at 115mph.

'65 Mustang 347

www.fordmuscle.com

Livin' in the Carolina Pines

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com