Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » 13.4 @ 120.... (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 13.4 @ 120....
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone see the silver lx at Sears on street tires?

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

PunkINa5.SLOW
¯
Member # 10

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PunkINa5.SLOW  Ford pictures for PunkINa5.SLOW    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I ran a 16.1@109 once

street tires go figure

13.4@120 is moving baby

--------------------
OUTTA THA DRAMA

R.I.P. MIKE STARKEY MY BABY BROTHER
12/8/77-5/17/03

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
532 at the wheels moving [patriot]

--------------------

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What's his combo?
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

He posts on here. his sn is like "forced 331" or something.. Well, he looks on here, hardly ever posts anything. He told me to put what his numbers were.

To the best of my knowledge he has a 331 with all the good internals, aluminum edelbrock heads (un ported), cobra intake(un ported), and an S trim shoving 14 pounds of boost at the motor. 42 pound injectors, 255 in tank, etc, etc...

We took it to RPM the other day to see what it put to the wheels and were shocked with 500 horsepower. We gave half a turn to the fuel pressure regulator and got 532 to the wheels the next pull. The last pull we gave it another little turn and it dropped to 520 so we turned it back and left. He will probably take it to Apex or something for a dyno tune eventually. It is a clean car, but rarely leaves his garage......

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Which edelbrock heads? What cam?
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

I beleive it is a custom grind. I know he does not like the cam for drive ability, mainly below 1800 RPM's.

Yes, edelbrocks.

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Not sure which Edelbrocks, he got the newest ones they had. Purchased about 2 years ago I think. He used them off of his old combo.
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

My mistake, he has a trick flow R intake, but the heads are the bottle neck in the motor.
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds like he has some Victor Jr heads on that car. Can you ask him to find out for sure? Some ET drags/streets will make the car a whole lot more fun to drive down the track [Cool] [dance]
JOSH
¯
Member # 979

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOSH  Ford pictures for JOSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I seen him run it looked like alot of work/fun. He spun to almost half track. [worship]

--------------------
65 fastback mustang
410w 11:1 c-4 592fwhp 560fwtq

Blownhatch
¯
Member # 167

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blownhatch  Ford pictures for Blownhatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What was the fuel pressure at?
Posts: 427 | From: Protected Witness | Registered: Feb 2001  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

No one knows for sure. Guage isn't working. The isolator needs to be bled or something.
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
he should be trapping higher than that with 532rw that guy jim vaccaro who has the 2000 gt with a procharger dynoed 550 rwhp ran a 10.3 129

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

Blownhatch
¯
Member # 167

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blownhatch  Ford pictures for Blownhatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He was on street tires, spin tires down track=MPH is effected.
Posts: 427 | From: Protected Witness | Registered: Feb 2001  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Heavily affected from what I heard...

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by st5150:
Sounds like he has some Victor Jr heads on that car. Can you ask him to find out for sure?

Not the Victor Jr. heads. They are the older 1.90 ones he said.
CHARGED88
¯
Member # 1089

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CHARGED88  Ford pictures for CHARGED88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats my boy tony, hes a cool guy. if you do see this post tony, its mike, the guy you sold the notch to. good luck with the car man. peace
Stimson
_
Member # 51

quote:
Originally posted by CHARGED88:
thats my boy tony, hes a cool guy. if you do see this post tony, its mike, the guy you sold the notch to. good luck with the car man. peace

Hey, is this Tony with the clean silver LX sporting the Steeda wing?
CHARGED88
¯
Member # 1089

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CHARGED88  Ford pictures for CHARGED88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yup, same guy
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Yes, that is Tony. He lives a few minutes away and has forgotten his password to post here. He tried replying a few times...
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

LOL, you have the notch now. Small world. How is everything running?

--------------------

Stimson
_
Member # 51

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
Yes, that is Tony. He lives a few minutes away and has forgotten his password to post here. He tried replying a few times...

I remember him. I think I bought 4 ten holes+tires off of him like 3 years. Ago. Tell him he's in luck, I know the guy that runs the message board. Can you give me his email address and and sign on name? I'll take care of him [patriot]
90GT
¯
Member # 3

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 90GT  Ford pictures for 90GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have seen that car a few times in the past at sears and sacramento. That is a clean lx.
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by st5150:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:

I remember him. I think I bought 4 ten holes+tires off of him like 3 years. Ago. Tell him he's in luck, I know the guy that runs the message board. Can you give me his email address and and sign on name? I'll take care of him [patriot]
Thanks, just talked to him and his screen name is forced331. His email address is steeda331@sbcglobal.net. He remembers you as well Sawson.

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com