Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » questions bout sears point

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: questions bout sears point
IrocSpeed89
¯
Member # 1226

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for IrocSpeed89  Ford pictures for IrocSpeed89  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how does SP work? is like sac's weds night drags. i dont know shit bout SP so tell me everything.

www.team-redline.net

--------------------
89 camaro iroc. 5.7 auto

R.I.P. Miles 12-8-02
cam
edelbrock headers
high flow cat
Holley Stealth Ram
flowmaster cat back
free mods
Fourth Gen Antenna =)
panasonic deck, custom dash, 2 image dynamics 10's, fosgate 200 amp, custom chevy bowtie box.
soon to come: 3.42 gears, dart heads,

You've Always Got Time For Puttytang.

Posts: 506 | From: citrus heights | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
Spdfreak LS1
Board idiot
Member # 679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spdfreak LS1  Ford pictures for Spdfreak LS1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well its 17 bucks. u want to get there around 3 so you can be sure you will get in. you drive in and they have you go down to the staging area and the guy tech your car(not a big deal just be fast and nice) then you go to one of the rows. ricer row, HS row, etc. i do HS cuz im in HS. you will get about 2 runs in then the eliminations start. ive only made it to the secind round of eliminations. the most runs ive gotten in were 5 and the least was 2. be smart, be aware and be ready for your group to go. wear long pants. they have food there but bring the wallet. they have race gas there up to 118. lots of ricers and lots of waiting time

[ April 30, 2002, 11:58 PM: Message edited by: 1SicgrnGT ]

Posts: 2202 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
IrocSpeed89
¯
Member # 1226

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for IrocSpeed89  Ford pictures for IrocSpeed89  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so its not the street track then? they have a strip, and its basically the exact thing as sac raceway. bummer i wanna race the street crouse damnit.
Posts: 506 | From: citrus heights | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
Spdfreak LS1
Board idiot
Member # 679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spdfreak LS1  Ford pictures for Spdfreak LS1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah i know how you feel. im not sure how you would be able to race on the track. you have to be apart of a club and pay big money. my dad is part of nor cal shelby club and they go up there once a year and its like 250 i think.

--------------------
Juice times to come!!
http://www.thesiccrew.com/Kevin.html
http://www.geocities.com/kevtopgun/Z28.html
12.9 and 111mph traps on Street tires.
quote:
Originally posted by FireWhore:
..... nor do i care what any of u peeps think....or me for that matter....

Posts: 2202 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com