Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » If u didn't go to Sac. on the 3rd you're lucky!!!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: If u didn't go to Sac. on the 3rd you're lucky!!!!!
yesIdid
¯
Member # 58

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for yesIdid  Ford pictures for yesIdid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I drove 100 miles for the races to be cancelled [BS flag] . If I didn't have a raincheck I prolly wouldn't go back since it looks like SP's opening next week.

How could the tree malfunction when I show up .

Anyone race a GS400 coming home?? He pulled up on my ass and I walked over him. I love that [dance] .

--------------------
SOLD :(
Black 99 GT w/the 35th Anniversary package

BOUGHT :)
2015 Mustang GT premium w/PP

Posts: 514 | From: San Franpsycho | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
cobra status
¯
Member # 571

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobra status  Ford pictures for cobra status    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah fuck that shit-hole. Im gonna use my tech card 3/10 and aint never going back.
PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeNiNsula302  Ford pictures for PeNiNsula302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hehehe good times.

btw, thanks for leading the way mike, i had directions but it was great not to have to look at them every 5 minutes. hehe my tires, well, you can see the difference after burning through 2 gears, weeeee, hehe.

Anyway, so does SP open next wednesday or the 17th.

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah talk about ghetto!!! Well atleast i got to see approx what my new trap speed might of been with the new gears in, looked like i would be hittin about 97 98 mph instead of 93 to 94!!! Thats shitty though with the whole malfuction thing!!

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeNiNsula302  Ford pictures for PeNiNsula302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Were you the red stang right next to me with the bad ass exhaust tone?
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That really sucked lastnight. But I did get to meet and talk to you guys. I finally was able to do a brake stand and was just starting to get them to smoke when they made me go up to the line. I had a good launch but when I put the gas down I had major wheel spin. I didn't get much spin in second but I then powershifted 3rd and spun the tires good. I think I will be staying away from wednesday nights and just continue to go on T&T and Grudge Night.

--------------------
01 GT 5spd

1.76 12.79@105.49

Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
yesIdid
¯
Member # 58

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for yesIdid  Ford pictures for yesIdid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlueV6stang:
hehehe good times.

btw, thanks for leading the way mike, i had directions but it was great not to have to look at them every 5 minutes. hehe my tires, well, you can see the difference after burning through 2 gears, weeeee, hehe.

Anyway, so does SP open next wednesday or the 17th.

You're welcome bro!!! Nice to meet you BTW.

I think SP opens for test and tune on the 10th.

--------------------
SOLD :(
Black 99 GT w/the 35th Anniversary package

BOUGHT :)
2015 Mustang GT premium w/PP

Posts: 514 | From: San Franpsycho | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

yeah it does, and it works out perfectly cause i have a 1:30 dismissal from school that day, . So i will try my best to be able to go to that, [patriot] .
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Were you the red stang right next to me with the bad ass exhaust tone?

Sure was brotha!!! Thanx for the compliment.. Next time you see me there, come hit me up if you like, we can hang or just [BS flag] haha.. Later for now!

--------------------

PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

Speaking of just bs'ing, i thought that one guy was never gonna stop talking to you? I was sittin there in my car just listening to him talk to you and go on and on and on and on and on, hehehe.
Jeff S
¯
Member # 371

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff S  Ford pictures for Jeff S  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Will the track be open tomorrow?

--------------------
'90 Mustang LX: 8.53 @ 157.92 w/ 1.33 60' on DR's
'10 ZR1: FOR SALE
'14 E63 S: RENNtech ECU
'04 Gallardo: UGR TTG

Posts: 2121 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

quote:
Speaking of just bs'ing, i thought that one guy was never gonna stop talking to you? I was sittin there in my car just listening to him talk to you and go on and on and on and on and on, hehehe.

DUDE!!! For the love of god, that guy would not shut-up, even when i was trying to get a word in edge wise, he would keep talking and talking. He did have alot of info, but i could only take soooo much! Oh well he was a nice guy though, just glad my friend called me on my cell after talking to this guy for 30 minutes. Then he left and then came back... Next time don't be shy, help a brutha out!

--------------------

My01Stang
¯
Member # 1044

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for My01Stang  Ford pictures for My01Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was hoping to make my first run Wed nite, But no luck! It did Suck. I guess I'll have to wait another day.

--------------------
In the Garage:
2003 Ford Crown Vic
2004 Harley Heritage Softail Classic
2006 Ford F150 Lariat

Posts: 321 | From: Summerville, SC | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by yesIdid:
I drove 100 miles for the races to be cancelled [BS flag] . If I didn't have a raincheck I prolly wouldn't go back since it looks like SP's opening next week.

How could the tree malfunction when I show up .

Anyone race a GS400 coming home?? He pulled up on my ass and I walked over him. I love that [dance] .

Do u know how pissed i wouldve been if i was you.............omg i wouldve shot someone

--------------------
Support our troops!

1_Sick_Cobra
¯
Member # 718

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1_Sick_Cobra  Ford pictures for 1_Sick_Cobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL...J, you are to much

--------------------
WELL...ITS A COBRA...AND ITS FAST ;)

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com