Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » E.T.'s from wed. sacr raceway!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: E.T.'s from wed. sacr raceway!!!
ponygrl95gt
¯
Member # 471

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ponygrl95gt  Ford pictures for ponygrl95gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I beat the 15.64 with a 15.12. I was happy. Still haven't seen the 14's yet. But hopefully with a few more tricks and fixing the traction problem I'll kiss the 15's goodbye. It was nice meeting you CANTCME, and YELLOW94GT, AND... umm... i think that's all i met!!! I'm out there every wed. so i'f any of you see a white 98 GT, say hi, My name is Conni.

--------------------
1998 White Mustang GT
14.9@93.9
1995 White Mustang GT
(parts for sale)

Posts: 172 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
CANTCME
¯
Member # 525

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CANTCME  Ford pictures for CANTCME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah it was nice meeting you too, and it was cool meeting you too drew, finally LOL. yeah I ran a new best of 13.72@ 101.4 on a 2.08 60' so hopefully I can cut that down some and get some mid 13 times
Posts: 844 | From: san francisco,ca | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I ran a 13.5 in a bone stock 98 maro. I doubt that anyone on this site cares . It makes me think twice about buying another pony....lol, j/k/. Oh yeah, I was on the brakes too...lol

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well the 98 Slug is still running 14.6's to 14.8's, my mph has increased a bit but still pulling same times along with consistant 2.1 60' times. It was nice meeting CANTCME,YELLOW94GT, and some others from nor-cal, and as always it was nice meeting up with you PONYGRL, and meeting your dog! See you around sometime

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

nickn
¯
Member # 193

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nickn  Ford pictures for nickn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
I ran a 13.5 in a bone stock 98 maro. I doubt that anyone on this site cares . It makes me think twice about buying another pony....lol, j/k/. Oh yeah, I was on the brakes too...lol

Do a few bolt-ons and run low 13s hehe

my best was a 13.97@100.3 my 60' was 2.27, pretty shitty considering my car is usually in the 2.0x range, my best was a 2.05 previously, damn I want that 60 foot back haha.

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nickn - heh, i think that car has a 13.4 in it still stock....we'll see what happens next time....lol. What happend with your 60 ft's? Bad traction or bog? On the 13.5 pass I got a 2.0xx 60ft, but the one bofore that was horrible

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
nickn
¯
Member # 193

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nickn  Ford pictures for nickn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im sure you can get that LS1 really low in to the 13s stock, my 60's were shitty, i think my tranny is ready to blow up, i dont know how to explain it, ill load it up to about 2k and it seems to bog horribly, most of my 60s were in the 2.3-2.5 range all day, and that is horrible for me! but on my 13.97 run i launched at like 1100 or so, and cut the 2.27, i guess im learning the loss of bottom end due to the exhaust, I'm workin on it

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com