Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Drags Feb 2nd

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Drags Feb 2nd
FormulaChic
¯
Member # 732

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FormulaChic  Ford pictures for FormulaChic  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This if you not on Redline Ladies, we are planning another trip up to the drags. You guys are welcome to come. We are going to meet at In and Out in Livermore, but I am not willing to do 120 all the way up there again!

I will bring the camera since I am not driving and i will make sure to dress warm and take more pics of mustangs

-Jennifer

--------------------
[IMG]http://www.goat2fast.com/pics/ubbflirtsig.GIF[/IMG]

WWW.RedlineLadies.com
Bad A$$Toys Aren't Just For Boyz!

Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
120mph, youre crazy, be careful

--------------------
Support our troops!

Solid Snake
¯
Member # 719

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solid Snake  Ford pictures for Solid Snake  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I remember that drive. 120 mph felt like I was riding in my Granpa's '93 Eldorado. I enjoyed that 180 that the Highway Po di in the grass to catch us from the other side of highway 5. We took pictures of him.

--------------------
2003 Cobra, Dark Shadow Grey
BMW Tech and MINI tech Master Tech

Posts: 153 | From: Livenomore, CA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
youl luz
¯
Member # 53

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for youl luz  Ford pictures for youl luz  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'll prolly roll up there and say whats up to everyone..
Posts: 1663 | From: bay area/SAC cali. | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
FireWhore
¯
Member # 781

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FireWhore  Ford pictures for FireWhore  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i might cruise my car but no racing for me........... yet

--------------------
Mods: SLP Cold Air, 85MM Maf, 1LE Inatke Elbow, Custom Muffler, OBD1 CPU
AIM: FireChickenLS1

Posts: 1310 | From: Livermore,CA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
imbroken
¯
Member # 165

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for imbroken  Ford pictures for imbroken    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Gabe... what day is the cruise? and will sac be open that saturday? if so.. and if Brian (TRY2PAZ) or... Drew aren't going to the track maybe I could swindle one of them out of using their E.T streets... and i'd like to make a pass.. and see how much better of an e.t you'd run in my car... want to see how much driver it really is....

--------------------
I love you Amber! =)

Posts: 1772 | From: Anaheim Hills, Ca | Registered: Feb 2001  |  :
youl luz
¯
Member # 53

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for youl luz  Ford pictures for youl luz  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by imbroken:
Hey Gabe... what day is the cruise? and will sac be open that saturday? if so.. and if Brian (TRY2PAZ) or... Drew aren't going to the track maybe I could swindle one of them out of using their E.T streets... and i'd like to make a pass.. and see how much better of an e.t you'd run in my car... want to see how much driver it really is....

yah,they will be running that day..check it out..
Sat..2....Drag Strip Test and Tune 10am-3pmSun..3....January 20 Summit race completion and $1000 to win Jackpot
Sat..9....Drag Strip Test and Tune 10am-3pm
Wed..13...Street Legal Fun Drags
Sat..16...Drag Strip Test and Tune 10am-3pm
Sun..17...Jr Drags 8am - ET Brackets 12pm
Wed..20...Street Legal Fun Drags
Sat..23...Drag Strip Test and Tune 10am-3pm
Wed..27...Street Legal Fun Drags

i hope you have a good clutch...

Posts: 1663 | From: bay area/SAC cali. | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
UNLUCKIER
¯
Member # 435

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNLUCKIER  Ford pictures for UNLUCKIER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey how much is it on wed the street legal drags??? Is it $40 like on the test and tune days????

--------------------
The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
AND YES THE RAMS FAN

Posts: 1023 | From: ODENTON MD | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I might cruise up for fun, but probably not in my car. Too many problems right now. Mike let me know you are going up.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SicStanG716  Ford pictures for 1SicStanG716  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i wanna go

--------------------
2001 sivler metallic v6 stang
The Sic Crew's Chic Magnet
Ford Service Tech/Sequioa Student
click this link http://www.pylon1.com/cobra/1sicstang_new02.jpg

R.I.P Miles "ull be in my prayers and thoughts" 12/13/79-12/08/02

Posts: 1729 | From: livermore,ca | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No Todd, you can't. You have to stay home.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SicStanG716  Ford pictures for 1SicStanG716  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
but why the metro never seen the track yet

--------------------

Spdfreak LS1
Board idiot
Member # 679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spdfreak LS1  Ford pictures for Spdfreak LS1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey, im new to 98cobra but i would love to go. Are you talking about Sac on Febuary 2? Thats my Birthday so my parents will let me do what i want. I want to get my 1/4 times with my new 4.10's ! Roll call for sac....

--------------------
Juice times to come!!
http://www.thesiccrew.com/Kevin.html
http://www.geocities.com/kevtopgun/Z28.html
12.9 and 111mph traps on Street tires.
quote:
Originally posted by FireWhore:
..... nor do i care what any of u peeps think....or me for that matter....

Posts: 2202 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
kevin Smith,

Yeah we are talking about sac on the 2nd. You should caome down bro. Have you been out there before? Keep us posted..

~Drew~

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Spdfreak LS1
Board idiot
Member # 679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spdfreak LS1  Ford pictures for Spdfreak LS1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey thanks man. I have been to Sac with friends but i didnt know how to race. That was a while ago and ive raced at Sears Point 7 times and i have taken racing classes. Now im a dmn good driver.(becuause now i teach others) My parents are getting me a one day driving school with Skip Barber also. Im excited. www.skipbarber.com . Where will we meet up? Im in Pleasant Hill. If anyone in my area would like to cruise to the meeting spot, ill do that to. My # is 323-3947. Im a friendly guy.

[ January 29, 2002: Message edited by: kevin Smith ]

--------------------
Juice times to come!!

quote:

FormulaChic
¯
Member # 732

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FormulaChic  Ford pictures for FormulaChic  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok! Habve not been able to check messages! Sheesh!

We are meeting Feb 2nd 8 am Livermore In and Out.

So if you wanna cruise with the chicks then meet with us at this time

If you have any questions, e-mail me at jennifer@redlineladies.com

-Jennifer

--------------------

WWW.RedlineLadies.com

JUSTIN
¯
Member # 586

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUSTIN  Ford pictures for JUSTIN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Gabe r u going to be in sac or down here? I'm to broke to go but if u wanna tear up my car it's all yours for the day.

--------------------
JUSTIN selling everything and buying a viper!

Posts: 310 | From: UNION CITY | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Spdfreak LS1
Board idiot
Member # 679

Deos anyone have a ieda of the address of in and out. I have directions to get to North Livermore Ave but not ot in and out. If i exit on N.L. ave will i not miss it?

--------------------
Juice times to come!!
quote:

FormulaChic
¯
Member # 732

quote:
Originally posted by kevin Smith:
Deos anyone have a ieda of the address of in and out. I have directions to get to North Livermore Ave but not ot in and out. If i exit on N.L. ave will i not miss it?

yes when you exit coming from the west, it is on your right side, can't miss it!!!!

You will see a group of people standing around, f-bodies, 'stangs, you name it!

see you there!

-Jen

PS- Todd, Jacob, all you guys? Coming on the 2nd??

--------------------

WWW.RedlineLadies.com

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Yeah, well be there. I might try to bring the new toy.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Track Car

1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

i just might be coming dont know if i want to race or not
didnt get to race last time.

--------------------

F8LPONY
NORCAL-LS1
Member # 11

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for F8LPONY  Ford pictures for F8LPONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If ther weather is good I will be out there. With some real tires this time.

--------------------
01' GMC ExtCab Z71
Old time = 12.33@110mph 1.85 60' New combo in progress.

Posts: 1292 | From: Sacramento, CA. | Registered: Aug 2000  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com