Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » 3 pics, I'd like to share from 1/12

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 3 pics, I'd like to share from 1/12
notsue
¯
Member # 557

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for notsue  Ford pictures for notsue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry they are blurry but its hard taking pictures while driving!
these were on the trip to the track

--------------------
-Suzanne

Posts: 616 | From: Fort Riley | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Jesse
¯
Member # 312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesse  Ford pictures for Jesse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Suzanne Marie:
Sorry they are blurry but its hard taking pictures while driving!
[/IMG]

Not to be rude, but don't you have enough problems driving without holding a camera and taking pictures?

J

Posts: 1342 | From: Pleasanton, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You were a little pre-occupied. Don't you think??? I wondered if someone got the picture of the CHP.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
notsue
¯
Member # 557

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for notsue  Ford pictures for notsue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Okay, I only took teh picture of the cop.
The other two pictures if you noticed would be next to impossible for myself to take if I was driving
my passenger took them
and she didnt know how to turn on the camera
but Id idnt wanna go teasing her about her blurry pictures so I tried to take the blame

--------------------
-Suzanne

notsue
¯
Member # 557

oh yeah, I wanted to get a pic of hte cop in front of me and then all you wussies still back int eh slow lane HELLA far back
I thought it'd be cool, but I had troubles taking the second picture and gave up on the camera for the rest of the day

--------------------
-Suzanne

Roush2960
¯
Member # 672

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roush2960  Ford pictures for Roush2960    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jesse:

Not to be rude, but don't you have enough problems driving without holding a camera and taking pictures?

J

OK ,Jesse leaving for school next and trying to instite someone on meds.......Brave man

what are you in school for?

Hemi Ted
¯
Member # 478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hemi Ted  Ford pictures for Hemi Ted    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Tight pix Suz!

--------------------
2005 Dodge Magnum R/T AWD
2003 Suzuki Hayabusa
Anniversary Edition
"Thats Mr. Great Pumpkin to you!"

Posts: 2601 | From: Tomball, TX | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
Jesse
¯
Member # 312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesse  Ford pictures for Jesse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Roush2960:

OK ,Jesse leaving for school next and trying to instite someone on meds.......Brave man

what are you in school for?

I plan to be a physical therrapist, but that is still a few years away.

Jesse

Posts: 1342 | From: Pleasanton, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice pictures! And I though you made up the story about the CHP...lol

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
CANTCME
¯
Member # 525

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CANTCME  Ford pictures for CANTCME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
did you guys have to follow the chp all the way to SAC
Posts: 844 | From: san francisco,ca | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
notsue
¯
Member # 557

He finally pulled off to the side of the road and stopped... I was sure he was gonna take off back after me or somethign hehe
he was giving us dirty looks as he had first passed each of us...
but luckily the slow lane was full of trucks and stuff so the cop didnt get back on for a while...
never saw him again

--------------------
-Suzanne

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Correction, He was on the other side of the freeway, passed by us, then flipped a bitch in the grass, cuaght up, went through the line once, pulled over, let us pass, went through the line again, then got off the fwy.
Sue, if I remember right you were only ahead for a small part, and when you got to the track, do I need to say more about that???

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com