Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Paging the guy with the Silver Saleen Purchased in Palo Alto

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Paging the guy with the Silver Saleen Purchased in Palo Alto
Psycho Dave
¯
Member # 739

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for Psycho Dave  Ford pictures for Psycho Dave  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey, Just checkin out the Forum...I also thought id tell ya that my camaro went 13.7@105 with a 2.3 60ft. Not bad for a stock 00 Z28 and the horrible track conditions. What did you end up running before the day was up? Well good luck with the car. Maybe ill see ya again someday down there. If you dont remember Im the guy with the dark red/burgundy Z. So much for that 14.5 you quoted lol..My first pass was no fun at all but I did run a 15.2 hahah..Later

-Dave

Posts: 60 | From: Marysvile, Ca. | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
*SlipNslide281*
¯
Member # 622

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *SlipNslide281*  Ford pictures for *SlipNslide281*  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah the track sucked. But you did awsome. I ran into your dad when I was getting my time slips and he told me what you ran. I was shocked. Good job man.
Posts: 1817 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com