Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » ***MOVIE CLIPS from Sac Oct. 5th test-n-tune!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: ***MOVIE CLIPS from Sac Oct. 5th test-n-tune!!!
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 4 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey guys, thanks to Eric AKA roseville5oh, I've put up a BUNCH of movie clips from Sacramento Raceway's Friday 10/5/01 Test-N-Tune: HERE!!!

Some GREAT (56K modem friendly) footage is here, including....

TheBrain's axel SNAP!

Black Magic's rear end SNAP!

TheBrains launch in slow motion (sweet!)

FasterDamnIt vs 67stang

SP90GT racing old schools

CAMARA90_vs_TheBrain

Black Magic's LS1 running 12.1@115 all motor

67stang vs a white LT1 Z28

and a bunch more video clips!

Enjoy....

-Sawson

Hemi Ted
¯
Member # 478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hemi Ted  Ford pictures for Hemi Ted    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Tight shit Sawson.....
Great vids man, and great speed of file transfer too.
Oh that 'old school' vs sp90gt is a `74 Plymouth Duster.
Man, that Firebird almost wasted (hit) that Camaro too.... Shit!
Man, when I heard that Brian.... ewww, nasty. Glad your rag is better now. See you guys soon.

--------------------
2005 Dodge Magnum R/T AWD
2003 Suzuki Hayabusa
Anniversary Edition
"Thats Mr. Great Pumpkin to you!"

Posts: 2601 | From: Tomball, TX | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93ragLX:
Tight shit Sawson.....
Great vids man, and great speed of file transfer too.
Oh that 'old school' vs sp90gt is a `74 Plymouth Duster.
Man, that Firebird almost wasted (hit) that Camaro too.... Shit!
Man, when I heard that Brian.... ewww, nasty. Glad your rag is better now. See you guys soon.

I can only take credit for the great transfer speed.... roseville5oh did all the heavy lifting by recording and converting the video.

I corrected the duster name... I'm pretty bad with the older hot rods.... but I can spot the difference between a '89 and '90 5.O from a mile away

That red firebird is EXACTLY the type of cars I HATE to line up against at Sac. Those trailor queens are all over the road and are usually the ones that blow up and oil the track

Hemi Ted
¯
Member # 478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hemi Ted  Ford pictures for Hemi Ted    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh yeah, Gabe told me to give credit where do!!! so.....
Great site man. I have met a few of the guys, got parts from, and tech help from people here. Thanks alot.
I just recently paid my, now 53K, baby off. Now she's getting the speed treatments!!!

I only know the Duster because I used to have three old Mopars. Its the same body-style as my old Dodge Demon.

Be cool, and thanks again.
Ted

--------------------
2003 Suzuki Hayabusa
Anniversary Edition

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93ragLX:

I only know the Duster because I used to have three old Mopars. Its the same body-style as my old Dodge Demon.

You'd probably like my buddies '68 CORONET then: CLICK TO WATCH IT.

TheBrain
I'm the Real
John Force
Member # 35

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheBrain  Ford pictures for TheBrain    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Great vids !!!!
Thanks Eric and Sawson, you did a great job yet again.

However, (You knew this was coming) Both of the slo-motion launch videos are so dark on my computer, I can't see anything but the rim (barely). I have turned the brightness and contrast ALL THE WAY UP but still can't see them

Is it my moniter, or the video?

Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining !!!

Thanks
Brian

Posts: 1264 | From: Back in Redding CA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
roseville5oh
¯
Member # 406

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for roseville5oh  Ford pictures for roseville5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Brian, yeah sorry about that. Filming at night is always an issue. I need to bring our better cam next time. It has better low light capabilites. I'll see if I can fix that when I get to work on wednesday. Glad you guys like them. Thanks to Sawson for posting...

--------------------
'91 blue/gray GT -SOLD :(
'03 DRZ-400S
'76 GMC Truck - building
'92 Chevy k2500 454

Hemi Ted
¯
Member # 478

Yeah, love that Coronet. I am gonna scan photos of my Stang when I got it home from being stolen, this way you guys can see what I have been through with this ride.

Behind the Stang in the photos, you can see my twin-scooped Demon. Maybe some of you older then 19* might recognize from a few years ago out at the Street Races all over the Bay Area. It was one of the sickest sleepers around. NO ONE thought it could turn the numbers it did..... LOL! Those old 340's wound high as friggin' kites though!

*....dont worry, I am old, and just jealous!!

--------------------
2003 Suzuki Hayabusa
Anniversary Edition

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com