Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Everyone at Test & Tune last night...

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Everyone at Test & Tune last night...
roseville5oh
¯
Member # 406

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for roseville5oh  Ford pictures for roseville5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm just trying to figure who was driving what. Please list your name and vehicle.

--------------------
'91 blue/gray GT -SOLD :(
'03 DRZ-400S
'76 GMC Truck - building
'92 Chevy k2500 454

TheBrain
I'm the Real
John Force
Member # 35

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheBrain  Ford pictures for TheBrain    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Eric
I was driving the blue 'vert with the broken axle ROFL !!!

Jim from FordMuscle.com = green LX hatch

Chirag from FordMuscle.com = Burgandy LX with the Fordmuscle decal on the door

Jon = white LX coupe

Scott/90GT = Red GT on Budniks

Mike/Camara90 = Red GT on Cobra R's

Aaron/AaronC = Black GT 'vert on Cobra R's

Have no idea who was in the black 'vert w/cowl hood

Those without the "/" I don't know their user names or if they are even registered here

Hope this helps
Sorry if I forgot anyone
Brian

Posts: 1264 | From: Back in Redding CA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Chirag goes by "67Stang" and mine is up there/\

Our cars-

Jim L.

--------------------
'92 LX T5
Looked stock, went 11's 11.90 at 115mph.

'65 Mustang 347

www.fordmuscle.com

Livin' in the Carolina Pines

roseville5oh
¯
Member # 406

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for roseville5oh  Ford pictures for roseville5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks guys, that totally helps. I knew who Brian, Jim, and Mike were, so the rest definately helps. The black vert w/cowl was my buddies (cowl-hooded El Camino running low 10's) friend from the bay area. That's actually his brothers car. He just finished putting the new motor together. Jon (White lx coupe) was running on Welds right? Looks like I got at least a couple runs of everyone!

--------------------
'91 blue/gray GT -SOLD :(
'03 DRZ-400S
'76 GMC Truck - building
'92 Chevy k2500 454

Blownhatch
¯
Member # 167

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blownhatch  Ford pictures for Blownhatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
To the guys who went to Test and Tune, BADASS TIMES. My friend went in his 90 AWD GSX, exhaust, Intake, Manual boost control. He was talking shit about mustangs all day about putting the spank down on them, he got to the track saw CAMARA90 AND "THE BRAIN" Run!!!! He got smoked by a all the cars there !! His best was a 14.6 at 92mph. I talked to him after and he was telling me how 5.0s are the only fast car that drives to the track and all the mustangs where fast there. You guys encourages him to buy a 20g turbo and fuel system
Posts: 427 | From: Protected Witness | Registered: Feb 2001  |  :
TheBrain
I'm the Real
John Force
Member # 35

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheBrain  Ford pictures for TheBrain    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by roseville5oh:
Jon (White lx coupe) was running on Welds right?

Yes he was

Blownhatch,
I bet your friend was laughing when my car left on a tow truck
I'm glad that Mike and my car could prove that Mustangs aren't slow

Brian

Posts: 1264 | From: Back in Redding CA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Blownhatch
¯
Member # 167

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blownhatch  Ford pictures for Blownhatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Usually he argues that fast mustang are Blown but not you two N/A combos put him in his place. To bad you guys didnt line up against him
Posts: 427 | From: Protected Witness | Registered: Feb 2001  |  :
AaronC
¯
Member # 86

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AaronC  Ford pictures for AaronC    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have the Black/Black GT Convertible with Chrome R's. I raced that black vert with the wing/roll bar, and lost head to head. 13.15 to my 13.33. My best pass was a 13.14 and 13.15 at 107.5 and 105.xx. My bottle started running out I need a new motor so I don't need a bottle Good run dude, you pulled by me up top pretty easily.

--------------------
1991 GT Convertible: Stock 157k mile shortblock, HiTech cam, AFR 165 heads, Edelbrock RPM intake, 1 3/4 headers

12.23 at 112.99
Best MPH 113.97

FasterDamnit
Bad Attitude
Member # 442

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for FasterDamnit  Ford pictures for FasterDamnit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cool- my 14.20's were actually faster than somebody!!!

Jim L.

--------------------
'92 LX T5
Looked stock, went 11's 11.90 at 115mph.

'65 Mustang 347

www.fordmuscle.com

Livin' in the Carolina Pines

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com