Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Going to Sac this weekend

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Going to Sac this weekend
PunkINa5.SLOW
¯
Member # 10

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PunkINa5.SLOW  Ford pictures for PunkINa5.SLOW    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think and hope they are open.

Anyway gonna test out my little brothers car with the new motor that him and I home built.

See how it goes on just motor no blower.

I want him to break the motor in with no blower on it. Just a thing I have.

If you see two tall goofy lookin fat boys with a really really really low burgundy 1991 convt 5.0 5 speed on welds then say wassup.

Gonna run the ET streets.

Anyone else going?

------------------

youl luz
¯
Member # 53

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for youl luz  Ford pictures for youl luz  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nah. i wish i was going..
im getting my car ready to re-dynotune next weekend... but after that im going up there..

------------------
gabriel....
i own to many damm projects!!

Posts: 1663 | From: bay area/SAC cali. | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wish i had a choice, my car is in the shop - STILL!!! Still waiting for parts...
Hope to have my car ready by mid next week. Then I would love to take my car to Sac.

Good Luck! Let's us know how it runs!

------------------
Matt - Red 98 Cobra
AKA - Project: Cobra

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
PunkINa5.SLOW
¯
Member # 10

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PunkINa5.SLOW  Ford pictures for PunkINa5.SLOW    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well guys, dont get too jealous just yet. Got the ET streets mounted on the slicks yesterday and my brother and I were practicing our launch when the lifters started to tick REAL bad. Well we havent even put the nitrous on it yet. Took it home and pulled the valve covers off. Welp bent some pushrods. They are custom length pushrods cause the heads are stage 2 ported and they did some tricky milling. He also uses or should I say USED erson 1.6 old schools. So no running this weekend cause of Turkey day and the fact that the pushrod wont be here until Monday at the earliest. He also is going to put a set of crane golds on it. Oh well. That is best anyway. The nitrous kit was going to be a borrowed one (well just the nozzle, I have everything else) cause his hasnt came yet, so we will be killing 2 birds with one stone.

LOL watch it rain anyway this Saturday! LOL

We will try to be out next weekend and see how that goes.

On a better note I picked up my new shortblock and will begin the tear down tonight.

PunkINa5.SLOW
¯
Member # 10

uh oh
Before you guys shoot me!

LOL I didnt get the et streets mounted on the slicks...lol

I got them mounted on the welds.....

Typo..

sowwy

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com