Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Anyone with SN95 dash in fox?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone with SN95 dash in fox?
PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeNiNsula302  Ford pictures for PeNiNsula302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm looking at an out of state car which has this swap, but from pictures I'm not a huge fan. I'm hoping there's someone in the Bay Area who has this and wouldn't mind if I checked it out in person?

Thanks!

CoyoteMaster
¯
Member # 13680

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoyoteMaster  Ford pictures for CoyoteMaster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dash actually is clean cause feels like your in a newercar n outside the look of a fox best of both worlds im doin 1 right now n my dash isnt in yet but steve in san jose has a mach1 swap im sure u can hit him up and ask his car is clean thats wat made me want 1

--------------------
2013coyote_5.0
93mach1(sold)
32vfoxx(sold)
Coyoteswapnotch

PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeNiNsula302  Ford pictures for PeNiNsula302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for the reply, would you happen to have his contact info, or is he a board member?
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What do you need to see? I know a couple people with the dash swap. One has a full '98 cobra swap on their 4 eye fox, cruise control and everything works in that sumbitch.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

Just want to see if I love it or hate it. It’s the only thing holding me back from flying out to see this other car, but I’d rather not waste the time and money if I hate it.
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The only problem I have with the swap is most people don't do anything to their door panels besides like cut half the handle off.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by PeNiNsula302:
Thanks for the reply, would you happen to have his contact info, or is he a board member?

https://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_profile;u=00000582
PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

quote:
Originally posted by Blue92:
quote:
Originally posted by PeNiNsula302:

https://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_profile;u=00000582
Thanks!

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
The only problem I have with the swap is most people don't do anything to their door panels besides like cut half the handle off.

Agreed, the half handle looks super tacky to me.

[ 2017-10-04, 07:46 PM: Message edited by: PeNiNsula302 ]

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SN95 dash should stay in an SN95.
PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
SN95 dash should stay in an SN95.

I think I agree, which is unfortunate because the rest of the car is exactly what i'm looking for. still hoping to see one in person, maybe it will surprise me, but from pictures it's just too much of a round peg/square hole appearance.
PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
What do you need to see? I know a couple people with the dash swap. One has a full '98 cobra swap on their 4 eye fox, cruise control and everything works in that sumbitch.

Think either of them would let me check theirs out? Happy to make the drive and throw in a pack of/bottle of whatever for their time.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com