Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Do not trust your lying crooked email provider

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Do not trust your lying crooked email provider
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 4 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Some of you have been following my posts on how to protect your civil liberties in the digital era. I have covered messaging apps before. Now I will cover email apps. This famous leaked classified government slide tells you what companies like google microsoft and facebook let your government record -------

-

Do not use facebook, hotmail, gmail, microsoft live, AOL, apple and yahoo mail unless you want your government to record and search through all of your messages when ever it wants.

What options do free people have?

One is called Proton Mail https://protonmail.com

It is is free as in freedom email for all. Use it in your browser or install the app on your phone. Facebook, hotmail, gmail, microsoft live, AOL, apple and yahoo mail read your messages when ever they want. Proton Mail can't read your messages even if they want to.

You use two passwords with proton mail---

<> 1st password is sent to ProtonMail.com servers to prove to them you are who you say you are.

<> 2nd password is never sent over the network! It is never sent to ProtonMail. They don't have it. The 2nd password is what decryptes your email.

Make your 2nd password a phrase like "scatter it to the wind" instead of "Scatter123". You don't want an easy to guess password. Maybe use diceware to make your 2nd password.

ProtonMail was written by scientists after they saw the leaked slide above. Its servers are safe in a nuclear silo in the Swiss Alps.

Is your definition of freedom living under a government that records who you email and what you say to them? Please use facebook, hotmail, gmail, microsoft live, AOL, apple and yahoo mail if it is.

Information on other secure email providers coming.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.breitbart.com/california/2017/08/22/google-doubles-purging-conservative-speech/

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com