Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Trump (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Trump
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 11 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let us have a moment of silence for the dead women, children and innocent men. One of Trump's best speeches EVER ----------- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kic0v-0EcCM Powerful speech!
"You know there is another side to this story folks. Millions of lives..."

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Maybe that's why we sent them a warning shot, nobody was hurt and a bunch of planes and runway that was used to gas kids were targeted, not an attempt at striking Assad and cutting off the head like Hitlery did.

--------------------

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 4 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kids? You're joking, right? You actually think politicians and the CIA care about dead kids? Are these the same politicians and CIA that lied to say Vietnam attacked America first and then used chemical weapons on Vietnamese children? Are these the same politicians and CIA that sell billions of dollars of weapons to help impoverish the children of Palestine? Are these the same politicians and CIA that gave Saddam chemical weapons to use against his neighbors in the 80s? Click to see what American chemical weapons do to children!

Tell yourself Trump is helping out children if it makes you feel better, but the rest of us know the truth. America is bombing to save children. Please! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

If you don't like America go somewhere else buddy. Your anti American stance is idiotic.

--------------------

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There is nothing more patriotic than standing up for innocent children. This is what my definition of a patriotic American is.

No one has killed more Republican young men than the CIA. Constantly lying America into fake wars, Vietnam, Iraq, now trying to do the same to Syria. No one has killed more Americans in the past half century than the lying, crooked CIA.

[ 2017-04-11, 12:49 AM: Message edited by: Martinna ]

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Damn Trump can sell an Eskimo ice, selling China US coal!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/11/china-rejects-north-korean-coal-shipments-opts-for-us-supplies-instead.html

--------------------

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thank you. It must not be easy for you to watch videos of gassed children. Children gassed by chemical weapons sold by the lying crooked CIA. So yes, lets change the topic to coal [Roll Eyes] You must be a lovely father.
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Martinna:
Thank you. It must not be easy for you to watch videos of gassed children. Children gassed by chemical weapons sold by the lying crooked CIA. So yes, lets change the topic to coal [Roll Eyes] You must be a lovely father.

Hillary still lost:patriot:

--------------------
'00XlRangerSlammed-'91Gt347Turbo-'93CalypsoSCFaleen
FOXLIVESMATTER

----------------
*BlackGunsMatter*

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:

Ask your mom, loved that

[ 2017-04-12, 12:30 PM: Message edited by: 135.0 ]

--------------------

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
If you don't like America go somewhere else buddy. Your anti American stance is idiotic.

This.

[ 2017-04-12, 08:13 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for Martinna  Ford pictures for Martinna        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A post about children getting gassed has resorted to one about coal and my mother. Topped off with baseless accusations of being anti-patriotic for pointing out uncomfortable, undeniable historical facts.

[patriot]

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

100 isis fighters killed!! Cucks have met their maker!
http://ijr.com/2017/04/847666-first-reports-coming-afghanistan-moab-killed-100-isis-fighters/

--------------------

Martinna
¯
Member # 12493

-
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
 -

[worship]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

-
It's happening!!! [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

[ 2017-05-03, 07:09 AM: Message edited by: NEIGHT ]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
 -

HHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLY SHIT

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
quote:
 -

-
Norte

--------------------

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
quote:
 -

-
Norte

LMFAO you sexually molest chickens don't you

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Took you a while. Glad I don't look like you. LOL [dance]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:

Yes I don't do heavy drugs or meth

--------------------

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
quote:

Yeah I know, you look more like a to catch a predator type. [Eek!]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
quote:
quote:

Yeah I know, you look more like a to catch a predator type. [Eek!]
neight I think he wants to touch your butt [Razz]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This guy is a clown just like Trump.

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com